Story 1

Before we start I will say something. IN THIS CAMPAIGN YOU CANNOT SHARE YOUR BOOK XD! Seriously though a got  lot of pm of peoles stories here on wattpad. Just a little warning.

This story was sent by a wattpad user here. I would like to thank him/her for being the first to share his/her story here. The person would like to be anonymous.

Hello! I want to share my story here.

When i first got into wattpad i loved it, I read book all day long. I made new friends and a lot of followers but then those friends that I made didnt talk to me. Some said I was too bothersome. I started using wattpad less, then one day I opened A new account and I dont know how but I ended up being a catfish, not just once but twice. I found it comforting to be sorrounded by all those lies m because I could hide my real self. I broke a lot of hearts from being a catfish and a truly apologize for that. Being a catfish brings nothing good, you only make friends and then break their hearts in the end. I hated that but at the same time I lovedit. The lies I made up were things I desired but I coldnt have. I guess those lies just hid the harsh reality i lived in. People never become a catfish. I know this is not a sad story or anything but I would like to share it.