I:The Beginning Could Be The End

'Maybe I am villain in your story, but I am hero in mine.' - Shon Mehta

Chapter One: The Beginning Could Be The End.

The rain poured down, cleaning the blood and dirt from my face. Turning around to see what looked like lifeless bodies, a tear when down my face onto the ground. Looking back down to the person in front of me. Our eyes made contact, as a light wind blew by. Handing out my hand at the person, wanting them to take it. A shocked look was brought up to their face looking at my hand. Their hand sightly shook, but then ended up taking it. A small smile was brought up to my face. Bringing them up to me then letting go their hand, while walking slowly backwards for space. They made a soft face, opening their mouth then closing it. The rain had stopped. Smiling, looking up at the grey clouds up headed. I turned around, walking away form the person. Before I could get far a felt a strong grip on my hand.

"Izuku... Please.."

I felt ache in my chest. I turned around to look at the person, giving one of my famous smile but with tears. "Kacchan... Thank you.. Thank you for everything" I said leaving him.

And just like that it all faded away..

Now I know this might sound like the end of the show...

But remember...

The beginning is also the end....

Or is it?

Let's find out together.

You may like what you see on the way...

NOTE OF GREATNESS

HELLLOOOO!!! SO WAT YA THINK ABOUT HOW TO BE A VILLAIN AND GET AWAY WITH IT SO FAR?? YOU DON'T KNOW?? WELL DUHH... NOTHING HAPPEN YET.

ANYWAYZZZ, WHILE READING THIS THE SAYING 'THE BEGINNING IS THE END' PLAYS A VERY BIG PART IN THIS SO JUST WATCH OUT FOR IT K?

NOW, IS THIS GONNA BE LIKE THE OTHER VILLAIN DEKU STORIES? IDK YOU TELL ME.. OOF CAPS.. Also quick heads up, there might be a whole lot if flashbacks... Maybe even more the the anime Naruto... Nahh thats too much.

Just to add, I am not doing this story by ma self. I have the worlds greatest otaku lover by ma side. MA SAKAMOTO!!! Becuz for real.. I know shit about this anime.. And Sakamoto knows a lot.. SO YEAHH...

HOPE YA READ IT.. AND IT WAS SHORT FOR A VERY GOOD REASON.. AND STUFF!

 AND STUFF!

And Lets get this out of the way... Villain Deku may be hot AF but canon deku is... HES THE FUCKING CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.. HE LIKE A BEAN.. DONT HURT THIS BEAN.. ITS THE FANDOM BEAN ONLY.. HE WILL BE THE TOP HERO OR ELSE... THE FANS WILL RISE IF THEY HAVE TOO!!! Okay.. Am now..

GO BEYOND!!! PLUS ULTRA!!!

ʕ◉ᴥ◉ʔ (Its a bear... Named.. Uhh... Beary)