II: Its Hurts Went Things Backfire

'Catch on fire and people will come for miles to see you burn'.-John Wesley

Chapter Two: It Hurts Went Things Backfire

"You wanna know how I did it?"

"How I got away with it all.... How I started it." I said as I smiled widely.

"They way they all broke down before me." I laughed.

I watched the person's brow cocked up, giving me a hard glare before nodding their head.

"It was my plan scine the beginning, everything that happen was because of me... Well almost me."I said to the person, turning away to look up at the sky. "How about I get you caught up, I mean... You should know the story.."

"Right?"I smiled

~

~

~

~

~

~

It was about after the time I had gotten One For All, from then not only have my life turned into hell. It was the right type of hell. A hell that made me crazy for it, and I did. I when crazy for it....

But for the sake of it....

Lets jump to the scene of the crime, where my plan happen to back fire on my ass. Just because one man baby, fuck for hands,couldn't listen to what I had to say.

League Of Villains: The Bar

"No No No No No No.... NO!" Tomura crazily said while fucking the hell out of his neck. I gulped a glass of water, rolling my eyes at jazz hands. "And why not, fuck for hands." I breath out. Tomura stopped clawing his neck, and turned facing me. "Dont call me that, ya lil shit." He said.

I smiled, "When you stop acting like a baby then call me." I sat down my glass, and headed to the door... Till I was stopped of course. "No... Am not done yet." Tomura said, pulling me back to my seat with four fingers. "Get you dusty fingers off me jazz hands." I groaned. He let go than stared to mumble some crazy shit.I rolled my eyes a little, as I lay my head down to the table.

Lets not be wrong here, Tomura can be a good person... At times, he can also be cute as hell. Well only if he learn to put some chap-stick on them damn lips of his, besides that Tomura can be a good guy. He also a huge child, that too.

"Are you even listening to me?!"

I hopped up, "Nope, just stick to my plan." I smiled, as I headed to the door.

Just as I was about to leave I turned around, "Kurogiri,make sure to take care of fuckie hands for meh, okay?" I gave Tomura a glare before leaving out the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Its night time now, while I should be in bed, am on top of the roof staring at the beauty of the moon. Some times I wonder, how so much beauty can be in a messed up world. A sigh catching my breath, as I got up, I had a big day tomorrow, and no one was going to mess it up for me.

I mean NO ONE.

I smiled at the moon, closing my eyes as the night fell. For someone so smart, I was so dumb, because little did I know....

I crashed.

They crashed.

Everyone... Just crashed.

The only thing you could hear was the breeze form the wind, peaceful.

Too peaceful, so peaceful.... It hurts.

Before my last breath, a blue dust of flame took it away.

Lets just say....

It hurts went things backfire.

But it hurts more, when you made it happen.

Its just fun to play with fire.

NOTE OF GREATNESS BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHAPS-STICK

LOOK AT WHAT SOME  CHAP-STICK CAN DO PPL, SO BUY IT TODAY!!!

LOOK AT WHAT SOME CHAP-STICK CAN DO PPL, SO BUY IT TODAY!!!

(This Picture came form the manga, also dont Tomura look hot ASF XD!!

ALSO HE WORKING NO DAT SMILE TOO~

Also just a little thing to say, these are one-shots.

There just.... Uh.. All put together in a way, it tells a story. Am telling this becuz, my bestie (HEYYY BOI!!!) asked why am I doning anthoer story and what so ever, and I told them, these are my tpye of one-shots. They just connect in a way.

SO, HOW TO BE A VILLAIN AND GET AWAY WITH IT, IS ALL ONE-SHOTS, THAT SOME REASON CONNECT LIKE A STORY, SO.... YEA.

I HOPE YOU KEEP READING, EVEN THO, ITS JUST MORE ONE SHOTS. YEA...

WELP BAI :}

(๑òᆺó๑)