Dirty Liam Payne imagine Teenage Dirtbags

Liam POV:

"Do you mind if i come over today. F-for school stuff of course." "Sure, my mom is working over time so you can stay a little longer." "Ok" I responded. "I see the date went well." Harry stated. "Louis told you?" "He told all of us." Zayn added. "We have more important news." Niall started. "We want you in our band, One Direction." "Of course!" "Good rehearsals start tomorrow." "Alright see you tomorrow."

(Y/N) POV:

Liam's been quiet for the whole ride to my house. "Do you want a snack or something to drink?" I asked him walking into the kitchen. "No I'm good." He answered leaning against my kitchen counter. "You ok?" I asked moving closer to him. "I'm fine" he said leaning in kissing me. He almost immediately used his tongue. "Better?" he muttered into the kiss. "mhm" I muttered back rapping my arms around his neck. I didn't think twice about jumping up and rapping my legs around his torso. He began walking backwards towards my room and laid me on the bed.

Liam POV:

Pure ecstasy took over me and my judgement as I kissed her neck. Her breathe hitch as she attempted to pull off my shirt. I pulled away and took it off completely starting a pile on the floor and going back to kiss her. I could feel my erection growing as she ran her hand down my torso. The thought alone of what we were going to do made my body burn with need. As I lightly grind myself into her, I hear a faint and muffled groan, encouraging me to go faster.

(Y/N) POV:

I gave up on the thought of this being just innocent kissing. I should stop this because I'm against it. But damn it felt so good. I felt him take my shirt off but I didn't care, but feeling him reach behind me to take my bra snapped me out of my thoughts. "Stop!" "What? What's wrong?!" Liam asked frantically rolling off of me. "It's just... I don't like the idea of sex." "So you're a virgin." "No, but that's not the thing." "I'll go slow." He tries. "Thank you but no." I answered. We sat in awkward silence for a few minutes and in those few minutes my eyes raked up and down his toned stomach and muscular biceps. "Fuck it" I said before starting over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm tired but I still have to write so bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee💜💚💙💜💚💙💜💚💙💜💚💙