Dirty Liam Payne imagine Teenage Dirtbags

(Y/N) POV:

Besides seething over this bitch Linsey I was less than happy to be back in school but it was finally Friday and Friday meant quality time Liam. " Hey baby. My house or your's today?" He asked pecking my cheek. "Mine" "But why?" he pouted. "Because I like my house and my mom isn't home until like six or seven." "Is she now?" he asked flirtatiously. "Yes Li she is, but no funny business my ass is on lock down." I joked shaking my butt a little. "What if I have the key?" "I highly doubt that but you can try if that makes you feel better."

Liam POV:

We were just sitting on her bed finishing up homework when I started leaving light kisses on her neck. "Li stop." She giggled moving her shoulders to shoo me away. Not Being satisfied I moved her sweater down and placed open mouthed kisses on her shoulder. Turning her body she laid us flat on the bed with my arms pinned beside my head. "I said stop." She whispered brushing my lips. Flipping us over not giving her my dominance. "But I kept going." I responded lowly kissing her lips. I furrowed my eyebrows grinding lightly into her. She groaned throwing her head back and arching her back. I gripped the sheets and breathing heavy into her neck. "(Y/N) I'm home."

(Y/N) POV:

Liam and I both froze staring at each other with wide eyes praying she would come upstairs. Our idea quickly went to shit as we heard heavy foot steps come up the stairs. We both scrambled to get away from each other and quickly dissemble our actions. Just seconds before the door opened Liam shoved a pillow over his growing bulge. "Mom you're home early!" "Mhm. I thought another person was up here. What are you two doing?" She asked folding her arms. "We're doing homework and talking just like every Friday." I said a bit flustered. "Ok, come downstairs and help me start dinner. Is Liam staying for dinner tonight." "I'll actually have to leave in like a half an hour." Liam stated normally. "Alright." She shrugged walking downstairs. Pushing myself off the bed and walking towards the door. "You're not going to leave me horny and alone, right?" Liam asked with his bulge pressed against my. I bit my lip contemplating helping Liam before my mom. "(Y/N)!" My mom called from the bottom of the steps making me reconsider. "Ummm, here." I muttered handing him a few pictures of me in a bikini over the summer. "I'm sure you know what comes next."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a snow day. Yay. But outside my window is a blizzard, literally one of the worst storms for where I am. OMG MY FRIEND MET HARRY STYLES AND GOT ME AN AUTOGRAPH. Sorry had a moment there.
😵😂😵😂😵😂😵😂😵😂😵😂