Prologue

Diary entry 1: Jeon Jungkook

I have nowhere else to put this, and if I hold all of this in any longer, I might self destruct. I don't know, just seeing you hugging and being playful with the other hyungs sends a wave of anger and jealously through me that I can't begin to describe. Today was my boiling point. I can't do this anymore. I can't pretend that we're just two guys in the same band, I just can't, because I have a secret that I never thought I'd ever say, let alone write. It's just too crazy, but I have to let it out. Ugh, here it goes. I swear to God if Jimin hyung ever gets a hold of this diary that's the end of me.

I've loved you forever, Kim Taehyung I just don't know how to tell you...

I know, I know, like I said, it's crazy! We're just friends, best friends. You may even refer to us as 'hyungs', but I see us as more than that. It's been years, and I've hidden it, but whenever you smile your adorable boxy smile, or randomly grab my hand when we're just standing there, a spark flies through me, and I just can't contain my emotions. You really know how to tug on the heart strings of absolutely everyone you encounter, don't you Tae? I mean, you were voted the most handsome face in the world last year for a reason.

Ugh, Jungkook STOP what are you even saying? This is your hyung you're talking about. Someone you've known for like 5+ years! Someone you've helped get ready for countless dates, someone you've helped with girl advice, someone who as even referred to you as 'brother' or 'buddy' on multiple occasions, what are you even saying right now?

Ugh, this entry must be seen by NO. ONE. I swear to God if Jimin hyung or any of the others finds this, I'm DEAD. I'm going to bury this deep into the Golden Closet, no one ever goes in there.

Shit! Taehyung is coming. Forget everything I said. I'm stupid. It was a joke. Never gonna happen.

Besides, he could never feel the same way about me.....right?