Charter 3

As everyone asked him and the others questions about them Ben lowered his hands telling them to calm down.

Twilight: we're so excited to see you again.

Ben: and to you.

Flash Sentry: hey Ben.

Ben to see Flash Sentry holding his fist for a fist bump.

Ben: hey Flash. *fist bumps Flash Sentry*.

Adagio Dazzle cleared her throat gaining everyone's attention.

Adagio Dazzle: I don't know what to say but who are you?

Ben: the names Ben, Ben Tennyson.

Later the gym door burst open causing everyone's attention.

???: What is going on here?

they all turned to the two women at the doorway and they are known as principle Celestia and Vice Principal Luna.

Vice Principal Luna: well?

Principal Celestia notice Ben Tennyson and his friends and smiled nicely at them.

Celestia: welcome back Ben Tennyson.

Ben: and to you as well.

Later outside of the school Twilight Sparkle, Ben, and the others were thinking of a plan to defeat the dazzling.

And Twilight picked up Spike and went to doors while Ben and the others followed.

Applejack: now where the hay are you going?

Twilight: last time we were here Ben, Spike, and I sleep in the library.

Pinkie Pie: are you kidding? We're going to be best buddies now slumber party at my house.

The girls were excited to have a slumber party but Ben and the others knew that a slumber party is for girls and they were about to enter the school but a Pinkie Pie stops them.

Pinkie Pie: you guy's too.

Ben: uh... Hate to disappoint you all but slumber party is just for girls. right guy's?

Doctor Stephen Strange and the others nodded in agreement with Ben Tennyson.

Pinkie Pie: well we can allowed you guys for the fun and plus you get to be with Rarity.

Ben Tennyson and the others thought for a bit smiled.

Ben: alright were in.

Twilight and the girls cheered now that Ben is in.