Charter 6

The next morning Ben Tennyson was the first one to wake up and headed to the bathroom but just as he was about to enter he felt a hand grabbed his arm.

Ben: huh?

Ben was suddenly pinned on a wall and he felt something soft on his lips he opened his eyes and noticed that it was Rarity who was kissing him with her eyes closed Ben was shocked at first but slowly closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist Rarity opened her eyes and Ben did the with their heads attached while blushing.

Rarity: morning handsome.

Ben: morning babe you really gave me quite a scare.

Rarity: *giggled* I know so how did you sleep last night Ben darling?

Ben: I slept peaceful how did you sleep last night?

Rarity giggled and kiss Ben in the lips.

Rarity: I slept peaceful like the moon.

Ben: yeah oh and Rarity?

Rarity: yeah?

Ben: ever since I meet you I've always been growing my feelings for you and there's one thing I have to give you.

Rarity: really, what?

Ben cupped Rarity's cheeks.

Ben: this...

Ben kissed Rarity right on the lips Rarity was shocked at first but slowly closed her eyes then they slowly parted the kiss and stared into each other's eyes while blushing.

Ben: what do you say we get dress for the day?

Rarity: sure good idea.

Later in Pinkie Pie's room everyone was waking up from there sleep.

Applejack: mornin y'all.

Everyone: morning.

T Challa: looks like Ben Tennyson and Rarity are the one's who are the first wake up early.

Fluttershy: yeah I'm sure they are so adorable together.

Casey Jones: hey guy's.

Everyone turned to Casey Jones.

Casey Jones: look.

Everyone looked to see what Casey Jones is pointing at it was Doctor Stephen Strange and Sunset Shimmer still sleeping Doctor Stephen Strange wrapped around his left arm around Sunset Shimmer's neck while Sunset Shimmer snuggled into his chest and everyone giggled at this.

Peter Parker: hehehe looks like Doctor Stephen Strange and Sunset Shimmer and cuddling each other.

Fluttershy: Aww that's so cute together.

Casey Jones: come on guys let get dressed for the battle of the bands.

Everyone nodded in agreement and went out of the room Pinkie Pie tip toed to Sunset Shimmer and gently shoved her and Sunset Shimmer opened her eyes a bit to see Pinkie Pie smiled at her.

Sunset Shimmer: morning Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie: come on Sunset Shimmer let's get breakfast and get to school.

Sunset Shimmer nodded and Pinkie Pie hopped away she tuned to see Doctor Stephen Strange still asleep  she blushed and gave him a peck kiss on his nose making him wake up and see Sunset Shimmer next to him.

Doctor Stephen Strange: good morning Mrs Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset Shimmer: morning Stephen how'd you sleep well?