Update

Hiya! It's Moon! Currently, I'm in last block English class updating cause I finished a project!

So, during recess, @_JellyBelly360_, @DragonLife101, @Septicbro1005,@-Violet_Fandom-,  and I, we got bored like any other recess (and mind you, we've been doing this for a while), and there's a massive field with giant patches of clover flowers scattered all other the grassy field. 

And there's us, sitting in the field, by the edge (there was an asphalt road by the side, we were there), tying clover flowers together to make a long chain. We got it to (just guessing) about 13 ft (maybe a bit less, but whatever). And then, we took turns jumping rope (or jump roping?). The highest we got was 24 (because we were cautious to not rip it), and it ripped twice (but we tied it back together... I wish my life was as easy as that to put together), but otherwise, it was fine. 

If you were wondering, that chain of flowers didn't go out to rot, lying lifeless in the field. We gave it to one of Dragon's teachers, who have been kind enough to hang our chains in her classroom. It looks pretty great actually (until they rot and look like the color of my soul, they don't last long). 

As you can see, we have too much time on our hands.