Chapter 1

Hey guys, I'm here with a new idea!
I was thinking 'how there's not any story of Michael acting really childish?' So I had the bad idea to actually write it...
Hope you enjoy!

Michael's POV

How? How a boy like Jordan, one who I put my trust in and want to help stab me in the back like that?
Abuse, abuse, all the journals talk about that.
The police even obliged me to do a strip search, the most humiliating thing in all whole world.

Here, sit on my bed, I have really a hard time to breath properly...

Elizabeth's POV

I'm in Michael's home to give him some support after the terrible things that happen to him.
I don't believe he's guilty, hell, I think he's still a virgin, to cry out loud!
I hear a tumb upstair, like if someone throw a rock on the ground.
I start climbing the stairs when Bill's screams stop me mid-track: he was shouting Michael's name.
I start run, thinking the worst, and enter in the room in a rush.
"Mrs. Taylor, please help! I think he's having a panic attack, but I don't know what trigger it" he screams, concern filling his voice.
I run to his side and take Michael in my arms.
"Shhh, it's okay Michael, it's okay" I shushed him "breathe with me" after 5 minutes he calms down and eventually fall asleep, cuddled in my arms. I lift him up without difficulties and put him into bed, after give him a kiss on the forehead.
Bill watch me as we head off the room.

I was sat in one of the living room's armchairs, reading a magazine when I hear a loud wail coming from one of the bedrooms.
Curiosity take the best in me and I let it guide me till the source of the sound.
It was Michael's bedroom.

I peeked him and find Michael on the bed, watching me with his big brown eyes, now teary.
"Hey Mike, what's wrong?" I ask him, approaching him.

He just continue to watch me and then he starts crying, making grabby hands in my direction.

Concerned I take him up and see a large wet spot surrounding him.

"Michael, if this is a joke is not funny!" I scold him; he just continues crying and make weird sounds with his mouth.

Oh God, what happen?

I called Bill, telling him to call a doctor.
I go to the bathroom and start cleaning him: it was weird cleaning Michael's member. As I did so, he was just watching me with that big eyes of his, a mouth around his fist.
"No, Michal, you don't have to eat your fist" I say, in a babyish tone. He just giggles and a kick a little his legs as I put on him new underwears and pants.
I go downstairs with him in my arms, hoping the doctor will be here soon...

Why all the things I write have to be weird?
Btw, sorry for the short chapter.
Anyway, hope you enjoy, leave a comment and vote!
A big kiss,
SevielCiel