Chapter 1

It was Monday. June 12th 2017. Not much has changed. Edd is still an alcoholic,Matt is a commie,and Tord's a narcissist. I go downstairs and find them eating breakfast with my cat. Since when are they calm? I don't know but it doesn't seem right. "What's going on here?" I asked. Tord looked up to me with stars in his eyes and screams in my face,"It's 'Be nice' week!!""What's that?"  I asked. Tord explained that be nice week was the week where everyone had to be nice to each other. Is that why Edd and Matt were acting so calm today? Whatever the reason was I wasn't going to be enjoying this week. How was I supposed to be nice this week when everyone causes chaos. This week was going to be a rough week for me. The minute I sat down, Tord shoved a donut in my mouth. I was choking and nobody did nothing. What kind of friends are those? The donut tasted sweet, though it seems like they put too much cinnamon though. Look that Edd and Matt's faces,they looked miserable. I don't know this is part of the week or he was just acting weird, but Tord hugs me for no reason. I was kind of shook at the situation but then I looked at Edd and Matt's face they were laughing so hard. God I hated them so much. I pushed him off and he looked weird but that's ok. I don't think I would survive this week any longer.