Chapter 3

I woke up and I saw that Tord wasn't next to me. I panicked and I went to the living room.  I saw him in my hoodie shivering after the traumatizing experience. He shot a glance on me before I could look away. He put on the hood and turns away. I was still questioning why he was wearing my hoodie. I still feel bad for him so I went to the kitchen to make him hot chocolate. When I gave him a hot chocolate though he looked at me and gave me this cute smile of his. We sat together to watch The children. Whenever I sit next to him or get close to him,I get butterflies in my stomach. He looked cute up close. He shared his hot chocolate with me and things were good. That was until Matt and Edd came. They were whispering but I could still hear them say "I ship it". Tord left to go put on his normal clothes and the boys came up to me." When are you guys getting married?" they asked.  I told him that I wasn't getting married but they didn't listen to me.  They're very stupid. Tord came and snuggled up to me again. How is he so damn cute? This continued the whole day. I don't know why but Matt  and Edd fist bumped each other this whole time. I was pretty annoyed. What do I do when I get annoyed? Ignore it.

             Sorry this was short