Chapter 2

This week is going to be the most horrible week I've ever had. It was the next day of being nice week. I wasn't looking forward to today but it's my house. I saw Edd and Matt fighting over a pillow. Finally something normal! Tord came up to them and look them up their faces seriously. Then they hugged it out. What was going on in this house? We all kind of begged Tord to please cancel be nice week until December. Thankfully he said yes. We all sat down to watch a movie but Tord kind of snuggled up to me. I was pretty confused. Wasn't be nice week over? He fell asleep in my shoulders and Edd and Matt were chuckling so bad. Being next to him felt very weird. We've been friends since long as I can remember and I'm feeling weird about this? Why is he showing these feelings to me? Is he attracted to me? A panic struck me and I have no idea what to do anymore. I took Tord in my arms and I took him to his room. He looked like a baby going to sleep. I never realized how cute he looked like. I heard the boys coming up stairs so they can go to sleep. I was thinking I should go to sleep too. While I was heading for the door, Tord started shivering. I don't know what happened. I think he was having a nightmare. The half of me was saying"Oh, leave him alone" while the other half of me "He's just an innocent man" I went up to him and I saw him with a worried face. Maybe he was having a nightmare. He was my friend as long as I can remember and seeing him like this kind of worried me. I couldn't just leave him alone. I went to my room, put on my pajamas and came back to his bedroom. Was I going to sleep with him? The answer was yes. This is my best friend we're talking about. He's never shivered before in his sleep. I had to. I grabbed his bed sheets and snuggled in with him in the bed. I hugged him as tight as I could. 2 hours later he shivered even harder. He got up and screamed in terror. I jumped up of his screams and I woke up. I looked on his face. He seemed like he was crying. He looked up to me and kind of jumped at the sight. "What are you doing here?" he asked."You looks scared so I came in with you," I responded. Tord cried even harder which made me feel bad. It kind of made me tear up a bit. I pulled them into a big hug and he hugged me back. I asked him what happened." The zombie apocalypse was coming. I thought you would be alive. I saw you on the road. Somebody took your guts out. I thought it was a dream. It was but it felt so real. I couldn't imagine a world without my best friend." Hearing of what happened in this nightmare kind of shook me. He thought I was dead. I started crying I don't know why but it felt right. I wish this never happened to Tord.