Hospital

I heard the shatter of the bottle, as well as the thud of a body.
I sat in shock as I heard the entire room scream.
Jack called to someone for an ambulance and he went quiet, possibly tending to his friend.
I stood up, trying to walk to Mark too. I wanted to know what happened. I wanted to help.
Jack grabbed my shoulder from behind and gently turned me around. "He'll be alright.." he reassured.
I still looked around mindlessly. I wish I could see what was happening.
Jack walked me over to the exit, as I reluctantly followed. I heard the sounds of siren's as I felt to cool breeze hit me.
As we stepped outside Jack had asked a paramedic if we can ride with Mark to the hospital. They agreed however told us to stay out of the way.
It was a long ride. Hearing the sounds of Mark's heart beat inconsistently made me nervous.
----
I waited in the lobby with Jack as Mark was taken in for surgery.
"He'll be alright.." Jack repeated as we sat anxiously for news.
I thought about the question Mark asked before I decided to almost accidentally kill him.
He wanted me to be his girlfriend. Me of all people. I decided when Mark got out of surgery I would tell him. I would gladly be his girlfriend.
Jack hopped up which had made me fall into his seat.
"Jack! What the-"
"How's Mark. Is he okay?" Jack bluntly asked. I pushed my self up to find who he was talking to.
"He's doing well now. The alcohol in his system really messed him up, however the medications we gave him he should be doing well now." The man, who I assume is the doctor, said.
I smiled happily grasp Jack. "So can we visit him?"
The doctor made a noise, which by Jack's body language, I'm sure it was a yes.
We both ran to his room, Jack practically dragging me behind him because of my disability.
As we entered the room Jack immediately stopped. I let go of his hand and walked on my own to find Mark's bed.
"Mark?" I called out. I heard a quiet grunt in front of me, like he was asleep.
I followed where the grunt was and I hit the edge of the bed. Laughter came from both Jack and Mark, but Mark's was more quiet.
I follow up the bed to find his hand and I embrace it, taking my other hand to hold his head.
"I'll be back with some food (y/n)." Jack said quietly, leaving for a moment.
I lower my head onto Mark's hand. "Mark, I'm sorry," Tears starting to form in my eyes as I talk. "I didn't know.."
"Exactly." Mark bluntly said. I felt him smile as I held him. Confused, I lifted my head up. "You got your revenge."
"Revenge?"
"For leaving you out in the cold all night." He rested his head back as I pull my hand away.
"Mark are you crazy," My voice raising sightly. "If I known you could have died I wouldnt have made you do this."
"And you could have died waiting for me outside all night. Now we're even."