•~Chapter 1~•

It was a cold and stormy winters night, the streets only lit up by the dimly lit lamps. Yoongi was just walking out of the store with Christmas presents for his friends and boyfriend. He shivered a bit as he started to walk home to everyone, deciding to take the alley way as a shortcut home. Yoongi walked into the alley way to see a man laying on the ground, shaking violently.

"Oh my goodness are you okay?" Yoongi gasped and set his bags down on the ground before quickly rushing over to the man. "Sir what's wrong? You don't feel cold. Are you having an attack of some sort? Should I call someone for help?" Yoongi asked a bit shakily.

The man just looked up at Yoong and suddenly stopped shaking. "You should I suppose. Just not for me, love." Yoongi day still for a moment as he stared at the man. "W-What do you mean by that?"

Suddenly Yoongi heard loud, quick footsteps better the alley way and went to turn around before he felt a cloth go over his mouth and a man was holding him tightly. Yoongi tried to struggle and scream but felt weak, soon passing out from the fumes emitting from the cloth.

Just as Yoongi fell limp in the mans arms, he looked over at the other occupant in the alley way. "Thanks for helping me Jin. This would've been harder without you." Jin chuckled and kissed the man gently. "No problem Hoseok."

~~~

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes, squinting a bit since a light was on. He went to sit up, but couldn't due to his wrists and knees being strapped down on the table. Yoongi eyes then widened and he started to struggle. He soon stopped though when his ankles start to hurt really bad.

That's when he noticed he was naked and had blood covered bandages wrapped around his ankles. "What the fuck!?" Yoongi practically shrieked and looked over at the door when it opened. "Who are you, where am I, and what did you do to my ankles?!"

Hoseok then chuckled and walked over to Yoongi. "First, I'm Hoseok your Master. Second, you're at my home. Lastly, I cut your Achilles Tendons so you can't walk! Isn't that funny my sweet, little puppy?"

"What? Wait why would you do that! I-I want to be able to walk you psycho! And don't call me puppy! I'm a fucking human being! A-And you're no Master of mine!" Yoongi huffed, more angry than scared at the moment.

Hoseok tsked and roughly slapped Yoongi's thigh. "No swearing at Master, puppy. You're lucky I'm even letting you speak right now. Puppies aren't supposed to talk. I would've cut out you vocal cords, but I want to hear your cute barks." Hoseok then unstrapped Yoongi's limbs from the table.

Hoseok then re-bandaged Yoongi's ankles and helped him up into his hands and knees. "There, got you up on your cute paws, pup~" Hoseok hummed and grabbed a box from next to the table. Yoongi stared at Hoseok for a moment before looking at the box.

Hoseok grabbed a bottle of pills from the box, taking one out before holding it in front of Yoongi's mouth. "Here puppy, eat this and the pain will go away in a matter of a few minutes. Okay?" Yoongi hesitated for a moment before eating the pill out of Hoseok's hand.

"Thank you." Yoongi mumbled. Hoseok then frowned a bit. "Oh thank you what?" Yoongi then shook his head. "I'm not calling you Master." Yoongi huffed and looked at Hoseok. "Well I'll get you to call me Master soon enough."

Hoseok mumbled and grabbed a set of dog ears from the box before placing them on Yoongi's Head. "Cutie." Yoongi reaches up to take them off, but he suddenly felt a smack on his bum, making him yell. "Bad boy. Leave them on." Hoseok set the fly swagger aside before grabbing a buttplug with a dog tail on one side from the box, as well as some lube.

Yoongi looked at the two items and quickly shook his head. "Don't put that in me!" Hoseok chuckled and put some lube on his fingers before moving behind Yoongi.  "Your opinions don't matter right now, Pup. My sweet puppy must look his part."

Before Yoongi could argue, Hoseok pushed two fingers into his entrance. Yoongi whined and truest I crawl away from the protruding fingers inside of him. "Ah ah ah." Hoseok grabbed the fly swagger and smacked Yoongi's Head with it.

Yoongi winced and sat still, shutting his eyes tightly.  "Hm, you're so right puppy. You know that?" Hoseok muttered as he added a third finger. Yoongi sniffled and soon had tears running down his face.

"Joonie"

•••

"Hyung when will Yoongi-Hyung be back? It's been over three hours since he left." Jeongguk frowned as he spoke to Namjoon. Namjoon shrugged and bit his lip. "I really don't know, Kookie. I'm as worried as you are right now. Yoongi said he would be back in an hour." Namjoon mumbled and looked down.

"And he won't answer his phone." Jimin piped in. "Maybe we should go to the store to see if we can find him there? It's better than sitting here and not trying anything." Taehyung said calmly. Namjoon nodded before he stood up. "Let's go find Yoongi then. I need to know he's okay." Everyone else nodded and stood up before going to grab their coats.

•••

"Who's Joonie?" Hoseok tilted his head lightly and stopped moving his fingers. Yoongi shook his head and bit his lip. "My boyfriend." He whispered and gasped when he felt Hoseok push the plug into him. "Boyfriend? Aw maybe we can get him here with you sometime in the future~" Hoseok cooed and pet Yoongi's head.

"No, please don't. I don't want him to go through this too." Yoongi mumbled. Hoseok smiled and nodded. "Alright, I won't. Besides I only want one puppy for myself." Hoseok hummed and grabbed a chastity lock from the box, along with a collar before putting the two items on Yoongi.

Yoongi then whined and pulled at the collar. "Hey, don't touch that. That's how you know you're mine." Hoseok huffed and licked Yoongi up. "Now I know your ankles need to heal so I'll carry you around the house for a few weeks. Okay?" Yoongi quietly nodded and leaned into Hoseok to get more comfortable.

•••

Namjoon was hugging himself tightly as he walked out of the store with the others. "He wasn't in there... Where could Yoongi be?" Namjoon asked quietly and looked down at the ground. Taehyung frowned and put an arm around Namjoon. "I don't know Joon. I'm sure we will find him. He probably left around before we got here. You saw how busy it is in there."

Taehyung went to say more but stopped when he noticed Jeongguk and Jimin standing in front of the alley way. "Yah; what are you two looking at?" Taehyung asked, Jeongguk walking into the alley way and looking at bags scattered all over, items in them all. Namjoon then noticed a phone on the ground, picking it up and turning it on.

"Yoonie"