Introduction

There will be four main characters:
▪Zaera (said like Zera)
▪Arion (Ario)
▪Anahi (Anai)
▪Elirot (Eliro)
I want to say that only when saying the name of a character, the r sound should be like a sound that you make when you say 'okurrr', or at least that's how I want them to sound. Of course you can say it in your own way but I want them pronounced how they are in the brackets.

It will mostly be set in Silua, the main town in the Kingdom, so like a capital. However there will be some occurrings in Omada.

Everything that I create in this story is fictional  and a figment of my imagination. So the town is fictional, the people are, the events, the extra stuff. There'll be like inspirations like with the eyes of the True Borns but mostly it's all mine. So please do not steal it.

The ages of the four main characters I don't currently think will be revealed but they are all under the age of 20.
The chapters will most likely be after the order of the characters at the top, with some additional chapters or joint character chapters.

So anyways, this is a world that I created and you are free to take inspiration from it, but no straight up copying or stealing my work because I have planned this and it's my work.

Thank you so much for deciding to read this and I hope you enjoy it!