Rara and Erron: part 1

*before that she was on her house nearby on the bar she going to soon to drinks some tequila .Rara was walking in the hallway thinking about things and she get ready to go bar was near by and she started to drink a couple of tequila and I stranger person appear his name is Erron Black before he enter the bar he look at this beautiful woman on the counter drinking alone so he goes to introduce himself to the woman*

Erron: "Howdy's pretty girl, Can I join you."

Rara: "Sure, you can sit with me."

*Rara look at the stranger drinking with her and she noticed something he is a Bounty Hunter like a other cowboys she meet a couple of months ago but he is for 19th century from Texas*

Erron: "Oh damn where is my manner, my name is Erron Black what's your name sweetheart."

*Erron replied to her and he look at her beauty ...he waited for be answer about her*

Rara: "My name is Rara Aurora, is nice to meeting you Erron."

*Rara and Erron shake each other hands now they are no longer stranger. And Erron take his mask off and revealing his some facial scar on his face and he take the whiskey and drink it, a few hours later he started to drink to many alcohol and she was too drunk. both them they're making each other laugh. Rara placed her hand on his and they look each other eyes Erron kiss her deeply on her lips*

Rara: *she gapsed and look at Erron replied to him back after the kiss* "Erron we are drunk, please don't!"

Erron: *he look at her and replied to her back* "I really don't care...this is already started my lovely."

*Rara and Erron started to walked a few minutes they arrived to the alley and they continued to walk, they both drunk, Rara pushed Erron on the wall of the alley & started to kissed him deeply and passionately, them Rara moans softly coming out of her mouth when Erron gently touched on her stomach and touched her private part started to massage her clit when they're on the alley*

Erron: "Oh fuck...I only touch your clit and now you're wet."
*Erron continued to rubs her clit with his fingers*

Rara: "Mmm I know hun, but you most wait for the good part."
*Rara look at him seductively eyes when she touched his bulge when she replies back to him*

*Erron and Rara continued to kissed passionately, Rara moans softly again. Rara place her hands again on his belt to touch his bulge making hard, he moans softly in silence when they kiss. They stopped touched each other and they started to walked to go of the house, Rara and Erron a few minutes
arrived of the house*

Erron: "well now we here."
*Erron look his bulge and he grabbed it & look at her they're outside of the house on front of the door*

Rara: "shall we continue baby."
*She look at him seductively eyes when he grabbed his bulge*

*Erron opened the door of the house and Rara jumped on up of him and he catch her legs and wrapped around his hips, they started to kissed again, they goes in the room kiss and undressing than clothes. Rara pushed him on the bed and goes on position of 69 he was licking on her pussy and she moans when she sucking his hard cock. they break the position of 69 and replied to each other*

Erron: "oh darlin...I want to fuck you hard right now."

~they moans softly when they break the 69 position~

Rara: "come on, I want your cock inside me."

*Erron slides his hard cock inside her pussy and he started to thrust her harder and faster and Rara moans softly when he thrusting harder, they continued fucking each other like animals*

Rara: "Fuck YES!... like that!"

Erron: "Oh fuck!..... you pussy...so tight."

*Erron and Rara moans together, Rara was riding his cock and she sticks her tongue out when she moans more and more louder. Erron continue to thrusting harder on her pussy, they almost getting closer to orgams.*

Erron: "Fuck...I am.... going....to cum."

Rara: "Aaahhhh!... YES!..Fuck!...cum inside...me baby.... Mmmm."

*Erron and Rara they almost there to orgams. Rara screaming moaning in pleasure when she squirt all over his cock and she started to shaking and twitching her body like crazy when she squirt on top of his cock and moans softly and Erron feels her juices cover on his hard cock and he thrusting faster and then he cums complety inside her pussy filled her up inside of her wombs. They moans together but Erron cock is still thrusting hard hamming her inside of her tight pussy and he still cumming more inside her and he continued to thrust more faster and his cock twitched Inside of her when he cums again and he wraps her arms around her back and he holds her waist tightly, they moans loudly in pleasure when Erron was completely exhausted and
Rara as well*

Rara: "Oh Erron... -pants-... that was amazing!." *Rara replied with panting voice*
"Mmmm....You fuck me good.... inside me."

Erron: "Oh fuck...-pants-
*chuckled softly to Rara and he moans softly* "hehe I know you like it, so let's get some sleep."

*Erron and Rara fall asleep together on the bed side by side..
Erron smiled when he fucked her good, but his feeling about her is real but he can't
Do it for money. Because he want to find that false cowboy, Erron noticed he is not going anywhere without his pistol, he need to find the other this Jesse McCree*.

~to be continued the next part~