"Flash back" part 1

*Before Erron Black was captured by the tarkatan warrior. Rara was captured as well she was in Dragonornia Realm, but sadly Shao Kahn appear on dragonornia her mother escape with her to live in Earth Realm her daughter live in 19th century but sadly her mother died and 5 years ago past the invesion of Shao Kahn on dragonornia.
Rara started to live  alone and a  Indian groups appeared they adopted her like own child.
Erron Black was a teenager in the time , he grow up to be the best bounty hunter. The chief contract him to killed the Leader of the Indian clans.
But Are story beging here when Erron try to killed the chief he saw Rara he never see a beautiful woman like hers. But Erron was captured by them and Rara explain hers father to let him lived , but he have to learn the Indians culture to be accepted by the chief. Erron teach Rara to used his rifle.
Erron and Rara they are best friends , but sadly a portal appear the same nightmare Rara was dreaming about tarkatan warrior captured both of them and place them on the dungeon Rara was far away of Erron.
Erron escape of the hands of tarkatan warrior and killed them all and rescued Rara.
They both past was separate he stay in outworld and she stay of the dragonornia.*

~the story will continue.~