McCree,Erron & Rara: final chapter

~previously on~

*Rara opened the portal to go in outworld and she see Erron Black... But McCree woke up and he saw Rara leave in a weird portal and he jumped in and he see Rara and Erron holding hands and look at them both*

Erron Black: "well well...you most be Jesse McCree the other gunslinger."

McCree: "Yes...I am McCree and you're?"

Erron Black: "I am Erron Black the best gunslinger in the 19th century & from Outworld, and this is my lover Rara."

McCree: "wait ... what...she is my lover too?"

*Erron and McCree started to argument each other and how is the best gunslinger. And they put a deal with ever pull the trigger in the draw fight. Win Rara*

Erron: "I got a bullet just for you and with your name on it!"

McCree: "same here with you name it!"

Erron: "get ready for draw!" *Chuckled softly*

Rara: "Stop please don't hurt each other, I feel bad about this I don't know, who I choose.!"

Erron and McCree: "that easy pick me.!" *Both said it in the same time*

Rara: "Erron and McCree, I love you both quality, but please don't make me choose."

Erron: -sigh- "Right... I don't want to force you?"
McCree: -sigh- "Yeah that your time darlin."

*Before they do that they think about it much. Erron and McCree walk closer to Rara and hugs her and kissed her on the cheek*

Erron and McCree: "we love you too Rara."

Rara: "awww thank you...wait what.?" *Rara blushed when they said replies to her that words they love her, kissed then on they cheek and Rara opened the portal to go home*
"I will Miss you both"

*Erron and McCree they grabbed Rara hands and one of them kiss her on the lips and the other do the same thing*

Erron: "this is good-bye, I hope to meet again my lovely."

McCree: "good-bye darlin"

Rara: "bye-bye lovers"

*Erron and McCree watch Rara leave in the portal and they hope to meet her again and they goes a different way*

~Falling Love with two men's and Different Way.~

-the end or maybe is only the beginning.-

Later I will continue the story but the mean time.