Rainy day tickles. (FuyuPeko)

@savannah_yeah i dont really know how to casually tag someone but yeah heres a  fuyupeko fic. xD 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It was a boring day. it was raining so peko couldn't practice fighting technics. and fuyuhiko was downstairs doing who knows what. much to her surprise she walked downstairs to see fuyuhiko laying on the couch. there was some anime on about 4 girls in a club. it was strangely unsettling. from the stairs she couldn't get a good look at him but judging by anime on the screen, she assumed he was sleeping. she walked down the stairs and surprisingly she was right. he looked adorable but of course peko wasn't gonna leave him alone when she was bored! she walked over to the couch and poked him on the cheek. and nothing happened. she tried again.  still nothing. she didn't wanna have to use drastic measures. 

*thats a load of bullshit.*

but it looked like she was gonna have to. she reached over and poked his belly causing him to jolt awake. "What the hell?!" he opened his eyes to see peko looming over him with an amused look on her face.

peko just repeated her actions and repeatedly poked his sides making him lightly giggle and  jerk away. "peko stoooop!!" of course she wasn't gonna stop. "Why?" he couldn't just say it tickled. well.. he could but he's to stubborn. "b-because!" he stuttered swatting at her hands. she switched from poking to wiggling her fingers on his stomach. "pehehehekoooo!!!" he whined slightly pink. "yes young master?" "ihihihihit tickles!!" peko was shocked to hear that he actually admitted it. "i know! isn't it great?" she teased which seemed to make things worse. "Nohohohooo! stohohoooop!" he covered his red face with his hands. 

it was adorable but peko decided to point that out later. since he's horribly red as is. but then again. he was probably gonna get redder as the tickling goes on.

Once she properly straddled him she scribbled her fingers on his sides making him squeal. "PEHEHEKO!!" "yes?" she responded casually. "S-STOHOHOHOP!!" "But young master you look so happy!" fuyuhiko got way redder then before. weakly swatting at her hands to no avail. 

hearing his laughter die down peko decided it was time to stop.

she removed her hands and got off her boyfriend. he sat up and panted still giggling.                   "why are you still laughing? i'm not touching you." she teased, "ihit still t-tihickles."                         she chuckled and kissed him on the nose. "that was so cute." she said making fuyuhiko hide his face in his hands again. 

After the ordeal they put on a movie. half way in fuyuhiko fell asleep.

its safe to say. peko was no longer board.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its kinda short im writing this at 12:41 so im  kinda tired. ;-;

lol hope you enjoyed the fic, bye