Tickle me (Komahina)(my titles need help..)

"H-Hinata-kun?" Komaeda plopped down on the couch next to hajime. "Yeah?" Komaeda averted his eyes nervously. "Um.. C-Can you.." hajime cocked a brow. "Can I what?" Komaeda couldn't help but sputter. "U-Um. Can.. Can you err.." hajime was getting a bit frustrated.. "spit it out." "C-Can you tickle me...." Hajime's face went from frustrated to mischievous. "I'm sorry? You said that kinda quietly. What was it?" He teased. "I-I know you heard me..." the other boy murmured. "No I don't think I did. Say it again?" Hajime insisted despite already knowing what komaeda wanted. The white haired boy whined and covered his face in embarrassment. "Ti-Tick..." Almost there...

"Tickle me.." He whispered, flushed in embarrassment. "Ok then!" Hajime said happily, gently scratching at komaeda's sides. Said boy began squirming and giggling. "Hahahajime!" He said through giggles. "Yeeeees?" Hajime smirked. "I-Ihihit t-tickles!" "Woah really?! I never would've guessed!" He teased. He quickly got bored of his sides and switched to poking and prodding at his stomach. "EEP- Wahahait! It tickles there tohohohoo!" Hajime laughed. "Well yeah? It's supposed to tickle! This is what you asked for might I remind you~" He said right before digging into his pale tummy. "AH! HAJIMEHEHEE NOHOHOHO!" The boy squealed, half heartedly swatting at hajime's hands. Hajime chuckled at the giggly luck boy before him. He was red in the face, his giggles were child-like and pure, what's not to love?

Komaeda eventually gave up on fighting as he asked for this anyway. He instead burrowed his face in his hands to cover his dark blush. "SOHOMEWHERE E-EHEHELSE!" He laughed happily. "Fine. Since your being picky, how about here?~" Was all he said before lightly scratching at the boys neck, knowing he was extra sensitive there.
The response was immediate child-like giggling. "Hahahajimeee.." The boy scrunched up his shoulders, as well as swatting at the offending hands.

After a couple seconds of hajime fluttering his fingers over his neck,
he received a soft snort. He stopped his fingers in shock and komaeda went an even darker shade of red. Flustered, he hid his burning face in his hands. Hajime literally felt his heart melt. "That... was so... adorable..." he said as he tried to remove komaeda's hands from his face.
"N-Nooo..." he uttered his response.
"Fine. You don't wanna move your hands? I'll make you!" He threatened before scribbling all over the boys stomach. Immediately his hands shot down to protect his stomach,
Revealing his bright red cheeks.
Hajime laughed along with the luck boy, finding his laughter to be quite contagious.
"HAHAHAHAJIME!! WAHAHAIT!" He threw his head back in laughter, hajime decided to take advantage of that.
He leaned down and nuzzled his neck, fingers now wiggling against the other teens sides. "EEP- Nohohohoo! Hahahajime that t-tickles!"
Hajime chuckled. "No way. I bet I can make it tickle more~"

"W-Whahat do you meHEHEHEAN!?" He shrieked in surprise when he felt vibrations against his neck. His AWFUL boyfriend blew raspberries against his neck.
"Why are you laughing? Is something funny?" The teasing was only making it tickle more.
"Y-YOU'RE TICKLING MEHEHEHEE!" He squealed. "Oh I am? Sorry my bad." He halted his playful assault leaving komaeda with a dejected face. "U-Umm.." he sputtered anxiously with a pouty expression. "Yes?" There was no reason for hajime to be this teasy.
"Y-You stopped.." He flushed.

"Oh I did?" Hajime examined the others blushy face.

"AH-" all of a sudden, hajime pounced again and clawed at his stomach.
"HAHAHAJIME! NOHOT THEHEHERE!"
"Oh you must mean here then!" He dug into his ribs. "AH- NOHOHO!"
Despite his please, he leaned into the touch.
He enjoyed the tingly feeling and forced laughter. It felt good to laugh freely.
Suddenly, hajime began nibbling his ear, resulting in snorts and squeaky laughter. "Thahahat tickles.." he snickered trying to hold back his squeaks and snorts.
"Oh I know." He whispered in his ear and chuckled when the white haired boy flinched.
"One more thing and I'll stop." Komaeda nodded.
He squeezed his eyes shut when he felt hajime rolling his shirt up, knowing what was coming..

He waited..

And waited..

"HAJIME- NOHOHOHO!" He squealed and kicked his legs, feeling the tickly vibrations against his sensitive skin. By now tears were rolling down his red cheeks from laughing so much.
Hajime decided the boy has reached his limits and stopped his attack and crawled off his lover.
Komaeda just laid on the couch still giggling through hiccups. "You're too cute." He smiled at the blushing mess he created.
Komaeda pouted. "You're mehehean.." he giggled.
"Hey!" Hajime gave a quick jab to his side making him squeal.
"You asked for that remember!" He grinned when komaeda curled up and whined in embarrassment.

Hajime laughed and scooped up the boy.
They cuddled until they fell asleep on the couch, completely forgetting about the chaos that just occurred.

————————————————————————
Requested by @mhafanfictionreader
I hope you liked it! I enjoyed writing it. -w-

Danganronpa Tickles (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara