Yandere Artoria (Saber) x Male Reader

A/N: Remember kids, people die when they are dead. Requested by ArceusDescent

December 29th, 2018

Holy Grail War. A ritual that occurs every ten years to awaken the Greater Grail which is supposed to be a wish-granting machine. But however... one Saber has turned everything--including the War itself into a living hell.

And she is none other than Artoria Pendragon, the Saber-class Servant of (y/n) (l/n). She had massacred every single lives all by herself, including the King of Heroes *King of Dicks* himself.

The association of Magi, especially the females who wish to have (y/n)'s hand in marriage, are now facing a catastrophic threat which will resurface once again in the next ten years... which their heir will face as well.

When the War is over and Artoria is on the verge of disappearing

Artoria: (y/n)... please think about me only at all times. After all... we'll meet again ten years later- *disappears*

(y/n): Saber! *sigh* Ah well, I'M FREE!!!

Ten years later...

June 5th, 2028

Now leading a normal life with his GF Sakura Matou, (y/n) has forgotten everything about Artoria, also putting his memories of the previous Holy Grail War behind.

No, make it a life with Medusa as well. Both Sakura and her got kicked out of the Matou mansion by Shinji the total D-bag and they decided to live with (y/n) in his residence.

This year's Holy Grail War has been a trainwreck of memes. Shirou got wasted by Raikou's boobs, Illya became a god tier master with Rider Kintoki on her side, Rin summoned Kiritsugu instead of Emiya, Kirei got spooked by karma *Artoria*, Soichiro got Medea Lily, and Issei had his ass handed to him by Gramps.

As for (y/n), he haven't summoned a Servant yet. Probably because his fears if Artoria would spook him. For now he lets Sakura do the job with Medusa. Which is...

Sakura: (y/n)! Dinner's ready~

(y/n): Gimme a moment...

Medusa: Come here immediately or I'll kindly crush your neck.

(y/n): Okay okay jeez! I'm coming, just a second!

Medusa: Fufufu, good boy.

Meanwhile...

7:03pm
Kirei's hideout

Artoria: Strange fate has brought us together it seems.

Kirei: Heh. To think that I've summoned the worst Servant I could've ever imagined.

Artoria: You're underestimating Servants too much. Now, since I've been summoned to Fuyuki once again... is (y/n) still here, I wonder.

Kirei: Who?

Artoria: My former master. I hope he doesn't get laid with another girl...

Kirei: And are you going to repeat your actions from ten years ago?

Artoria: History repeats itself, Kirei. But this time, I'll make my

Back to (y/n)'s house

(y/n): That was some delicious meal!

Sakura: T-thank you, (y/n)...

Medusa: You've gotten better at cooking, Sakura.