Akane Shinjou x Male Reader (SSSS.Gridman)

Music player: ATSUKU NARE YUME MITA ASHITA WO! KANARAZU ITSUKA TSUKAMAERU!

Alexis: .... I fear for my life. Bogs halp

A/N: Free request for those of you who know where did the lyric come from. But pls keep it reasonable

Also if you ask me, sometimes I will appear in this book as Gacchan (could be a savior, a devil, or a meatshield)

Everytime a kaiju strikes, the aftermath is always the city returning back to normal and people losing their memories of what happened. Well, except those who are affiliated with the Gridman Alliance, and Akane herself whom I call the kaiju witch.

Right? She's the one calling all of the giant monsters to destroy the city. She has an ill temper, easily shown whenever an evil plan she schemed fail. Of course, Gridman is always there to save the day after all. But today Akane isn't summoning a kaiju.

Instead, she's preying on (y/n), another 3rd year at school. For all that she knows, he isn't a part of the Gridman Alliance. (y/n) is just a normal everyday senpai, but less dense. Hell, I am bored to see dense senpai characters.

And I'm glad (y/n) is NOT a dense motherfucker, otherwise I'm feeding him to the Godzilla. Now, off with the divine interception and back to the story. It's a great sunny day for everyone in the city, and Akane is in an equally great mood to prey on (y/n)-senpai.

Akane: Ah... where could senpai be at this hour? Usually he's chilling in this bus stop.

(y/n): Ah, its you again... you're the kouhai from my school.

Akane: Senpai~ you're a tad late.

(y/n): Come again?

Akane: You're usually here before me you know that?

(y/n): Yeah... I guess. Well, about time we introduce ourselves.

Akane: I'm Akane Shinjou.

(y/n): 1st year, (y/n) (l/n).

Akane: Ah, another first year! Oh look, our bus is here. Let's go.

They boarded the bus together and sat next to each other. (y/n) can feel Akane's yandere aura at 5.9% jusy by sitting real close next to her. Well, the school can be his escape route after all so he will manage.

Akane's heart is racing at the thoughts of her senpai being so close to her. She can't hold back her urges to do things, but then again it's school the bus is heading to. Place will go into a downward spiral if they saw her covered in jizz.

In skool...

(y/n) made a quick escape to his classroom and blended himself in the crowd to avoid detection. Luckily his class is far from Akane's, so he can take a breather while waiting for the teacher to arrive.

A few moments later, the teacher came in. However, the teacher looks rather young. And he's wearing almamater instead of a normal coat. Lastly, talk about a shoulder-length strewn hair.

Gacchan: Good morning folks, I'm the student teacher for English in this class. The name's Gacchan. Looking forward to work with y'all.

(y/n): Holy shit, talk about a cool teacher.

(bff/n): Oh hell yeah! Sir can we kick ass together sometime?

Gacchan: Sure I guess. Only if there are kaijus in the city.

(bff/n): Suh-weet!

Gacchan: Now then, shall we begin our class today?

Class: Yes sir.