I Don't Wear Dresses

A/N I just felt like saying this but...

You.Are.A.Beautiful.Human.Being.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku POV

After we had settled down I slide off the red dragon.

The king of jerks not even bothering to help me down.

I turned to look at the mystic beast only to see it morph into a familiar face.

"Kirishima you're a dragon?!"

I was shocked not only but that but also because his clothing was shredded.

So one might find it very... revealing...

"I thought you knew."

"It's no big deal that rock head is a dragon you should see me."
- king of jerks

"Eh?! The king of jerks is a dragon too?! Just what else are you hiding from me?!"

I backed away from the two in a defensive stance.

"How do you expect me to be king of dragons then? You can't be a king of dragons when you aren't even a dragon. You sure as hell live up to your name Deku."

"Whatever... now let's get started on our mission!"

"After that fiasco earlier I say the f*ck not. Plus remember my policies."

"What about them?"

"Don't question me. Anyways as much as I sure as hell don't want to go to tonight's annual ball I have to, and so do you."

"What?! Why me?"

"Cause until we have a broken bond officially you're still my fiancé. So get dolled up cause there's no way in hell I'm going with someone who looks like trash."

"As if I'd be your fiancé! King of jerks don't think for a moment that you're in the clear either! As if I'd want to go with someone like you."

"I can still break this whole deal and I don't care if I have to hold you captive you're gonna give me a heir. That's if our little deal falls through and you don't want that do you?"

"Hmph... Fine."

"Oh and wear a dress."

"I don't wear dresses."

"Well f*cking learn to goddamnit."

"I don't even have one. This would disgrace everything I stand for."

"Figure It out."
...
Here I was in the edge of a town which I didn't know nor cared to know.

I had shredded every dress.

At any "ball" or special event the warrior with the best weapons and armor would be greatly admired.

Mina, one of the dragon's which I could tolerate.

We got along so much better and my tense nature had dissipated into my usual eager and friendly nature.

"Mina~ Chan I don't think I can do this..."

I added honorifics to those I deemed worthy.

"Of course you can Deku~."

"But they're too tight and they'd get in the way if a fight brought out."

"Fufufu Bakugou really does match up with you."

"What do you mean?"

"He HATES dressing up. I don't even know if he's wearing a tux or his regular warrior clothes which barely count as clothes."