Chapter 2: 1 Year later

Miru's POV

Zero and I stood as we go to see Master off from a long day of training. As Master walks further away Ichiru pops out from behind a tree. "Zero! Miru!" running towards us and greets us with a hug. "Ichiru" Zero spoke up slightly shocked Ichiru was outside. He stayed home because of a fever that he had. "You've got a fever you should be in bed" Zero said as he turned to look at Ichiru "You should be resting Ichiru" I spoke up.

He turned and smiled at me as he continued to speak "I lied about having a fever but you both knew that" Ichiru said as he leaned his head on Zeros. "You didn't want to be here to see off the Master? Why not Ichiru?" Zero questioned him. "Im a drop out anyways so I'm of no use to a guy like him anyways its a waste of time for us both he doesn't take me serious to begin with"

"But I'm fine with it I only need the both of your love anyways" Ichiru finished as he leaned and hugged both me and Zero. The three of us let go of the hug as we looked up to see the cherry blossoms bloom out of season. "Is that snow?" Ichiru spoke sounding excited. "No thats the cherry blossoms blooming out of season" Zero respond "But even so they are pretty flower petals" I awe as a petal landed in my reached out hand.

The three of us look over to the other side of the path to see a tall beautiful lady with long white hair and pale orange eyes wearing a pale orange kimono like outfit. She had tears falling from her eyes as she stared off into the sky. She moved her head and looked straight at us. "she's so beautiful" Ichiru awed at the women beauty. I could feel my head throb as I grab my head. Zero turned and grabbed my free hand and one of Ichiru's hands.

"Zero?" "Ichiru, Miru its time we head back home Father and Mother are probably looking for us" Zero said as he starts to walk pulling our hands. "Whats wrong Zero?" Ichiru questioned as he looks back at the women. "That women over there is a Vampire" Zero answered. "aw you could sense it but I couldn't tell" Ichiru whined "its okay Ichiru you'll get it the next time" I spoke up ignoring the headache Im getting the more that women stares at me.

Why is this happening? Why is just having her look at me causing me pain? I don't understand. "Ichiru?" Zero was about to say more until Ichiru hugged him from behind. Making Zero let go of my hand allowing me to put both my hands on my throbbing head.

"Zero your really amazing you make up for the things I lack" Ichiru praised him "Ichiru...." Zero sighed "Guys can we go home... My head is throbbing" I complained. They turn to look at me as I collapse to my knees. "Miru!!" They both shouted.

"Im okay! My head just hurts" I say as I try and get back up but fail. Zero came over and knelt down in front of me "get on my back" he ordered. I nod and climbed on his back. I rest my head on Zero's shoulder as Ichiru grabbed my hand. "Don't worry Miru we will get you home to rest in no time" Ichiru re-assured me as Zero starts to head home.

A few Night later~

I sat on the floor next to the coffee table doing my homework as Mother and Father continue to pack. Apparently we have to move so things have been hectic for the past few days. "where is Ichiru?" Mother asked as she packed another box out in the hall "he should be back soon" Zero responded.

A sudden appearance was outside as I could feel a blood thirsty chill. Zero turned and looked straight at the door "hey Zero? what is it?" Mother asked. Zero put a hand to his head as he spoke "a vampire is baring its fangs right now.... Ichiru" I look over at Zero and as soon as I look Zero ran outside "Zero!!" Mother shouted. I quickly got up and ran towards the door.

Father was already there with his Ant-Vampire weapon and sliced at the vampire we saw the other day. She jumped up into the air holding onto Zero. As soon as I saw her my head started to throb. Mother joined us at the door with her Anti-Vampire weapon in hand. She pushed me behind her and I latch onto her shirt hiding behind her.

"Shizuka. Hio." Father spoke up. Hearing that name made my head feel like it was on fire. "Hio?" Zero gasped as he turned to look at Shizuka. "What does a Pureblood vampire want from us" Father shouted. "You killed him so now I will punish you" Shizuka spoke up, this made Mother and Father tense up.

"NO!!!"

"ZERO NO!!!!"

"BROTHER!!!"

We all shouted as Shizuka barred her fangs and pierced Zeros neck. As soon as she bit him everything happened so quickly.

Mother and Father charged at her. Weapons were swinging. I ran back into the house where soon Mother and Father ended up. Mother and Father were hurt to the point I don't even know if they are alive and Zero laid on the floor bleeding. "Zero!!" I shouted I ran over to him but before I could reach him something hit the back of my head and I blacked out.