eight.

"We'll go now." Hojung bid good-by while holding Soeun's hand.

Jun looked at Yebin. "Yoonjo noona, we'll head out too." 

Yoonjo looked pissed. "Are you kids teasing me that I'm single?" 

"No unnie, its not like that," Yebin explained.

Yoonjo smiled at the couple. "No, its fine. You can go now."

The two bowed at the elder and left the shaved ice shop. As soon as they stepped outside Jun held Yebin's hand and intertwined her fingers with his.

"Where should we go, jagiya?" Jun smirked.

Yebin hit him lightly on the shoulder. "Stop joking around~"

"Wanna go to a karaoke?" Jun suggested.

"No, I don't want to exhaust my vocal cords." Yebin said. "What about the amusement park?"

"Sounds good." Jun agreed and they hailed a taxi on the way to the amusement park. 

Jun paid for the tickets and they entered the park giddily while holding hands. 

They first rode the Viking. While Yebin enjoyed the whole ride, Jun was scared of the speed and height. When they got off, Jun's legs were shaking but he tried to hide it. 

"Oppa, were you scared?" Yebin teased, with a big smile plastered on her face. 

"No, oppa will be strong for you." He said with a shaky voice. "Anyways, you said you didn't want to tire your vocal cords out, how come you were screaming so loud?"

"Ei~ Oppa was scared!" Yebin kept on teasing him.

"Was not! Let's go!" Jun held Yebin's hand as they exited.

They enjoyed their day off from practice, and just holding each other's hand relieves their stress already. The sun was setting and the couple decided to go eat dinner. 

"Yebin-ah, how about we tour the night streets and eat street food for dinner?" Jun suggested. 

"That sounds good oppa," Yebin smiled at him. "Let's go!" 

When they arrived at the public market, the sun had completely set, and both of them were starving. The first food stall that they saw were selling fishcake and spicy rice cakes. They bought two orders of tteokbokki and two fishcakes each. They both gasped at how good the food was. 

They kept touring the night market hand-in-hand. "Oppa, how come you've almost never let go of my hand today?" 

"It's just too soft to touch. I don't wanna let go of your small hands." He ran circles on Yebin's hand using his thumb. 

**

"Today was a fun day." Yebin said. They were at Han River, enjoying the great view and breeze. 

Jun removed his jacket and draped it around her to keep her from the cold. "I know right. It was the best unplanned date I've ever had."

"This was my first date, ever." Yebin said. 

They both sat on the grass, admiring the great Han River view. They've both seen this multiple times, but every time it seems different. This night was special to them; and the nice scenery represents the best day they've ever had their whole lives.

"Thank you for today." Yebin thanked Jun while smiling at him.