ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ

Jungkook laid there. Wearing nothing but a face of pure bliss as he pumped his cock up and down and up and down. He fantasized him bending the older boy that lived with him and fucking him senseless. Thrusting in and out of the older's hole, being so tight and warm around his cock and hearing Jimin's moans. Him moaning jimin's name over and over again.

"hyung ah~ hyung~" the younger whined breathless.

He pumped faster and faster at the thought of. It just seemed so fucking amazing.

Then Jungkook arubtly turns Jimin on his back with his legs over Jungkook's shoulders. Jimin yelps out little streaks and squeaks as he's sensitive to the great amount of pleasure running through his abdomen and lower.

Both of them filling the room with moans, getting hotter by the second. The bed creaking from the powerful thrusts Jungkook gives to the older, groaning and moaning.

Jungkook imagines Jimin getting onto his knees ready to pleasure the older. He builds up some saliva and spits it on Jungkook's cock for some lubricant. He gives Jungkook's cock a few pumps with his hand before playing with it. Jimin swirls his tongue on the top of his dick making Junhkook twitch a little. The feeling overwhelming. His lips were for meant for his huge hard cock.

"ahh Jimin-ah~"

"ahh~ ahh~ shit. shit~" Jungkook moans out breathy.

Jimin licks Junhkook's length. He hums which causes vibrations to surge through his cock making Junhkook go crazy.

God the thought of it almost makes him cum.

Jimin cupping his balls and massaging them finally gets Jungkook to cum in his hands, all over the sheets and boxers that lays underneath him.

He touches his cock a little more holding on to the feeling of that intense pleasure he just gave to himself.

He licks his fingers.

Interesting taste.

I wonder what jimin tastes like.

🕺🕺
this sucks but it's my first time writing so ebufbeicjsmzos

If you're confused, jungkook is masturbating while fantasizing about fucking jimin 😌