ᴘʟᴀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

Jimin brushed through the aisles of the explicit store. He was excited. Today he would surprise his daddy with something spicy to mix things up in the bed a little bit.

Jimin bit his lip liking the fabric he carried with his hands. Silk and smooth. Not too tight for him. He wants it to be able to slide down his milk smooth skin.

He was already imagining the hands of his lover grazing his delicate body tracing every inch.

he was getting a bit hot.

He quickly took any set lingerie and whisked towards the fitting room.

took off his pants. and touched himself. trying so goddamn hard to not make a sound come out from his plumped lips.

his hand kissing his tip. eyes squeezing shut basking in the pleasure.

its been a while since he's touched himself. he was craving an orgasm.

jungkook forced jimin to not touch himself after what jimin did. he tied jungkook up to the bed, rid him and came without jungkook finishing at all. he wasn't too pleased.

"but jungkooks not here i an do whatever i want," jimin sassily thought.

he began jerking off slowly. it felt so good. jimins been waiting for this for almost a week now.

he was breathing hard through his nose. it made too much  noise so he strated breathing from his mouth.

the movements were so sweet. touching the nerves of his smooth dick felt so relieving.

then he started going faster.

and faster....

he was about to cum.

he was fidgeting on the fitting room bench. thank god no one can see the bottom of the room where they can see the legs.

his head rolled back. his head rests on the wall as he cums all over his hand. eyes squeezed shut. mouth open with no noise.

god that felt fucking amazing..

he took off his underwear and cleaned himself up with it following him trying his best to tuck it in his pocket. he put his untucked shirt over it to cover it up as best he could lmfao.

he proceeded to check out the lingerie which he was originally there for then left to home where his significant waited...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

also i WILL write some like actual smut like peepee in booty
I HAVE THINGS PLANNED I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE MORE I KNOW ITS BEEN MONTHSS.

and i want to try other ships aswell. idk i will see xoxo