Part 1

Gray POV

It was supposed to be simple. Get in. Grab the bottle. Get out. Easy, right? It would have been, but old habits die hard.

It was me, Natsu, Lucy, and Erza. We were on a job. We had to sneak in to some rich dudes mansion, grab a bottle of some weird magic stuff, and give it back to the client. The issue came from my nasty habit of stripping in battle.

"Alright!" Natsu Exclaimed while grabbing the bottle. "That was easy!"

"Be careful, idiot!" I yelled at him. "We don't know what's in there!"

"What do you think it's gonna do? It's just some gas."

Just as he said this, a short fat guy came running in.

"What are you doing with my precious gas?!"

"We're wizards from the fairy tail guild! We're here to take this back to its rightful owner!" Natsu shouted with extreme pride.

"If you are here to take it, then I must defend it!" He got into a battle stance.

"Guys, what's he doing?" Lucy asked.

"Don't know, but I'm ready to fight!" I threw my shirt off.

"YAAAAAHHHHHH!" He charged at Natsu surprisingly fast. He tried to grab the bottle, but Natsu dropped it before he could.

The bottle broke. "No! My precious artifact!" The guy yelled. The pink gas inside seeped out. "Everyone! Breath through your shirts! Do not breath in its pure stench!" Everyone put their shirts up. Except me.

"Guys," I said. "We have an issue."

"Goddamnit ice-breath!" Yelled Natsu. "This is why you shouldn't strip!"

"Gray!" Erza shouted. "Just hold your breath!"

I breathed in deep and tried to hold for as long as I could. I lasted for a little bit, but I eventually took a small breath.

I blacked out.

When I came to, I was in a totally different place. It was... Porlyusica's room? Why was I here? The others were all talking to her.

"Ugh... What happened?" I groaned. My voice seemed slightly higher than normal.

"You're awake!" Lucy yelled. She seemed a little nervous. "Um, how do you feel?"

"A little sore, I guess. But I actually feel pretty good." Something was wrong here. Natsu was staring at me really weirdly.

"Do you feel like you're, uhh, missing something? Or something's there that wasn't there before?"

"What are you talking about Luce?" I stood up from the bed I was on, took one step, and immediately fell to the floor. For some reason, I was super off-balance. "What happened to me?"

"Just look down." I did. Instead of seeing my abs and my pecs, I saw two large mounds of flesh.

"A-Are those...?"

"Yeah..." My hands immediately dropped to my crotch.

"T-There's... nothing there..." I had somehow become a woman. "What happened to me?"

"It was the gas in the bottle." Erza said sternly.

"Then why are none of you guys changed?"

"Because we breathed through our shirts. You should not have done such a stupid thing in the middle of combat. This is your fault and you were incredibly dumb with what you did." Those words hurt.

"Hey Erza!" Surprisingly, it was Natsu that came to my defense. "Don't be a jerk. She's probably going through something serious right now. You have no right to attack her like that." He never stands up against Erza in any situation, and he just stood up for me without a second thought. I blushed a little. It was really sweet of him. He's so nice. If Lucy and Erza weren't here then I would-Gah! What am I thinking?

"Thanks Natsu." He smiled like he always does. "Now will someone please tell me how I can change back?"

"That's the issue." Porlyusica was the one who decided to speak. "I don't know. The ancient magic used in that gas seems to be untraceable, and there are tons of other types involved. I can see what I can do, but you may have to get used to this in case I can't fix you."

"Just try to get me to normal as fast as possible."

"I'll do what I can." That made me feel a little better. "Now please leave!"

As we walked away, I had an idea.

"Hey guys," I said, breaking the long silence. "Why don't we talk to the client? He seemed to know a lot about the bottle."

"Yeah, that's really smart!" Natsu yelled. "Let's go!"

Time skip

"Ah, I see that one of you was unfortunate enough to breath in the gas?"

"Yeah." I said. "How to we fix it?"

"I'm afraid that you can't." He said it like nothing was wrong. "Once you breath in the gas, the effects are permanent. I should probably thank you. I wanted the bottle so I could destroy it, and that's what you did. I shall, of course, give you a large compensation because of your unfortunate situation."

I was still trying to take in all of it. I was going to be a girl forever. Juvia would never like me anymore. I would never have kids. Not unless I... No! I'm a man.

Natsu was whispering to the others. Then he looked at me. "Hey." He put his hand on my shoulder. "Let's go."

I was a sobbing mess. For some reason, the others stayed at the guys place. Natsu was practically holding me with his hands grabbing my arms tight.

"I'm scared Natsu." I sobbed. "I don't know what to do!"

He turned me towards him and stared deep into my eyes. "It's gonna be okay." He said. "You can get through this. You're strong."

"Thanks Natsu," I said. "That helps." I gave him a hug and held him tight.

For some reason, I didn't want to let go.