Hey Y'all

So Monday evening was my last soccer practice. It was a scrimmage of teams made up of players, sibling and parents. I'm gonna tell you about it.

For it, we went to a smaller kid field. My teams goalie could tilt his head up a bit and his chin would rest on top of the goal. He's like six foot something but whatever.

Justin played like half the game on Garret's back. Justin kept yelling "for NARNIA!" At one point someone yelled something about Justin being a backpack. Proceed to someone starting to sing  the Dora backpack song.

Turkey gobbling.

A parent screeching and flapping his arms trying to distract a kid so he could get the ball. 

Multiple balls being kicked over the nets. We kick balls over the regular nets, so most balls went over the nets during this. 

At one point my teams goalie Jasper went up for like forward or something. A ball was kicked like straight at his chest and instead of stepping to the side like a normal human being, he drops into a crap walk. This six foot guy, drops into a crab walk.

A mom on side yelling no pda when two of the dads ran into each other.

Jasper hanging off the goal like a koala.

So today, since it's exactly 1 am at this very second, I will be going through dental surgery. I got this thing between my two front teeth that pushed them apart and so today it's going to be cut off and the area where it was is going to be burned so it doesn't come back. I was texting a friend about this and instead of texting cut and burn it I sent salt and burn it. I was laughing. I'm kinda funny. 

Anyways hope y'all are having a great morning night whatever.

Love y'all!