As the years go on /3

Hey so I'm going to switch Lucy's last name to Heartfilia for story purposes so please forgive me y'all ;-; And I'm also sorry for taking so long to update but I have been busy trying to find a job because I need money lol -Author's note

---Third Person---

In the halls of Magnolia Academy it was crowded with people talking to each other and sharing their weekends activities. The halls filled with the innocent and not so innocent kids who use their lives to party or stay stuck in a house. Some of them complaining, and some of them gloating of their supposedly "fun" lives. In this school the kids are either the hunters or the prey to all sorts of abuse. Students that reside in gangs are the most dangerous kids in the school and no one dares to defy them. Even some teachers will let them get away with certain things because they fear those students. Every inch of Magnolia is a part of a battlefield of rival gangs who fight for what they want.

While the students are spread out through the hallway, everyone's voices came to a stop once the front doors opened and revealed the ten kid gang members of Fairy Tail. Walking down the halls they all separated into pairs except for the leader of the group, Natsu Dragneel which is the future leader of Fairy Tail. The current leader is his father Igneel Dragneel, known as the "King of Dragons" and most scariest man in Matnolia. This makes Natsu the most feared student in the school, also known as the bad boy that every girl wants. He has salmon colored hair and black onyx eyes that any girl will fall for. A bonus to his physical figure is that he has the muscles of a god. Except for his murderous look, he is perfect.

Natsu's P.O.V.

After opening the doors to this boring hell on earth, every head in the spacious room is focused towards me and my comrades. If someone was to drop a pen everybody would hear it with no doubt. People look at us either in fear or look as if they praise the ground we are walking on.

After a minute everybody goes back to their conversations about what they did during the weekend. I ignore the people (mainly girls) who are walking to me and finally approached my locker to get my books for the day. I open the small little metal door and see a necklace that has a small key with the sign 'cancer' engraved on it. I slightly furrow my eyebrows knowing that I can never give this to her. 'Damn, why did she have to leave? Is she safe? I would do anything to see her again, to see those eyes.' Natsu thought to himself but pushes away those memories. I close my locker to see a girl standing there who was wearing a very revealing outfit with a decent amount of cleavage showing and short shorts. This girl had silver hair and it was topped off with a cow lick on the top of her head. Most guys would jump to the opportunity to flirt with this girl who dresses to seduce, but that doesn't work on me.

"What do you want Angel?" I said with a look of disgust on my face. "Oh wow Mr. Bad Boy you're so scary" Angel said with a smirk spread on her face. "Well I don't have time for girls who try to get guys from looking like a hoe" I said while walking away to my English class. Over my shoulder I see her mouth in the of the 'o', surprised by my comment.

I walk up to my friends/comrades and start walking together and had small talk to occupy the time while we all walk into a boring 45-minute class. "Yo Salamander, we saw you with that silver-haired weirdo just now, was she just tryin to flirt with ya?" Gajeel yelling over the voices of the students passing by. This boy has long spiky black hair and piercings all over his face and arms, in other words, "metal head". Next to him is Levy and she has short blue hair, although she is pretty short so Gajeel never stops calling her shrimp. "Oh yeah, that whore is tryna add me to her sex list, hah pathetic right?" I said and earned a laugh from Gajeel. I look forward and see Erza and Jellal, the two that are never apart, always staying by one another's side as if it's their last day together. My best friend/rival Gray is with his semi-girlfriend (Juvia claims so but Gray won't admit his feelings for her yet. But we all know he likes her back so we just say their dating already). Next up is Laxus, people consider him to be even more scary than Erza by a long shot, if someone messes with him they will most likely end up badly bruised or dead. He is accompanied by Mira who is considered scary and nice, which is probably a reason why her and Laxus get along so well. Lastly there is Cana and she is currently holding a bottle of apple juice, although it's a disguise bottle for her booze. Well, she did make a goal of drinking the most "apple juice" in the world so she sure does not disappoint, although she is still drinking rivals with a "wild" man named Bacchus.