Chapter 2: Witness

The next day, p.e. classes began. Using his abilities to their absolute minimum, Fu manages to land an average score during their track practice. Tsukune on the other hand, meekly crossed the finish line with sweat pouring down his body. After falling to the ground in exhaustion, he hears the sound of someone walking up to him.

Thinking the figure must be Moka, he opens his eyes and looks up, only to see a male figure silhouetted by the dusky sunlight, stretching their hand out to the tired boy. "Who-..." the boy weakly asks before a jolt of realisation hits him when the figure speaks. "This is the second time I've helped you up. Try not to dump me at the bottom of a cliff this time?" As Tsukune grasps his classmates' hand, the figure pulls him up to his feet. "Sorry, Fu..." the figure shows the same smile from the first time they met, unnerving the boy slightly before he calms down.

"Tsukune!" A familiar, feminine voice calls out. When The boy in question looks to see the origin of the voice, he sees the beautiful figure of Moka running towards him, a small amount of sweat glistening on her skin and causing the young boy to blush wildly. Receiving a hug from the girl, the boy is quickly snapped out of his trance when he receives the business end of her fangs, sinking into his neck. "Ah...my blood..." the boy states sadly as the girl before him let's go. "Who were you talking to?" Moka asks the boy, earning a confused look. "Eh? It was-" looking back to where Fu once stood, he's met with absolute silence as the figure of the boy appears to have vanished.

In another area, Fu is on his way back to the change rooms when he overheard something from behind the gym. "I like you..." the words peaked his interest, wondering just who the two lovebirds might be. Peeking around the corner, the boy is bewildered to see the image of the gym teacher, Okuto Kotsubo, and a girl he didn't recognise, with long, messy, purple hair, blue eyes tinted purple at the top, beautiful, pale skin. Wearing a light brown, pleated skirt, a white sweatshirt with long, dark blue sleeves hanging low enough to reveal her shoulders, a black singlet poking out from underneath, light and dark purple stockings that reach just below her skirt and a round pendant hanging around her neck. Her expressionless face only changing when she moves the lollipop around in her mouth.

The red-headed teacher stands there for a moment, unmoving, until he finally speaks. "I feel the same way, Shirayuki." As he speaks, the young girl's face shows a small amount of delight. "But, we cant be seen by others. Do you have anywhere we can meet, in private?" The man asks, practically exuding his true intentions, though the girl doesn't appear to notice, happily pulling out a small journal, scribbling something down, ripping the page out and handing the teacher what Fu assumes is the meeting place.

"This'll be perfect. I'll take good care of you." The teacher states, sending a shiver down Fu's spine. The two go their seperate ways, with the Shirayuki girl going one way, and the teacher, Okuto, heading back towards Fu's direction. Fu quickly backs up against the wall around the corner, seeing Okuto as he passes by, not noticing the spying boy and revealing an ungodly grin. "That girl...I'll be sure to have fun with her." Everything, from the tone of voice, to the look in his eyes, even the hand motions he displayed that seemed to imitate the actions he might take, screamed trouble.

After the teacher had left and Fu felt it safe to reveal himself, he walks out to the location of the confession, looking for any clue they might have left behind, anything that could be used to alert the teachers, or find the meeting place. That's when his eyes fall upon a small, black book on the ground. It seems that in all of the excitement, the purple haired girl dropped her journal.

Opening to the first page, the words "Property of Mizore Shirayuki. Read this and I'll freeze you." After closing the book immediately, Fumetsu sighs, understanding that what he was about to do went far beyond what would be expected of a monster. Understanding that there would not be much time to find out the location before something happened, Fu left the p.e. Grounds and returns to the main building.

On his way back, he could feel a pair of eyes watching him from somewhere, however, unable to discern its location, he simply continued on his way. Meanwhile, on a nearby tree branch, the dark skinned girl that witnessed his "attack" on his fellow students, watches him from above, before losing him in an instant. "W-what? Where'd he go!?" The girl frantically looks around her before sighing angrily, renewing her search for the 'bully'.

Reaching the staff room, Fu knocks gently, alerting the teachers to his presence. The first to open the door is miss Ririko, a woman with shoulder length brown hair, a pair of glasses resting on the bridge of her nose and wearing a white jacket. "Oh? Who's this cutie that's come to visit?" The teacher asks seductively while leaning down to the boy's eye level, revealing her large bust beneath her clothing. "Are all the teachers here perverts?" The thought crossed his mind as he kept his eye contact with the teacher. "I'm looking for Ms Nekonome. Is she here?" They both hear a soft "Nya?" From the room before the busty teacher has a chance to answer.

Moments later, the teacher in front of the young monster boy is replaced and the Neko teacher asks her student what he needed. "I'm looking for Mizore Shirayuki. Do you know where I can find her?" The teacher's cat ears reveal themselves as they raise at the sound of the question. "What do you need her for?" She asks, legitimately curious as to what the student could want from the cold girl. "I wanted to return something she dropped." Taking the risk, Fu shows his teacher the journal, prompting the teacher to accept his explanation.

She tells the student to wait a moment as she grabs a map of the school grounds and draws some directions towards the girl in question's residence. "That...would have made things a lot easier on the first day...why didn't we get a map to begin with?" The boy questions, waiting for an answer until he spots the cat tail listlessly swinging to his teacher's side. Noticing this, Ms Nekonome stands motionless for a second before she shows her student a rather embarrassed expression, swipes her claws along his face and shuts the door between them. "So that just happened..." Fu states blankly as blood drops from his face.