Verse 1, Part 1

Can't you see?
It won't mean a thing to me
I've been doing this too long
Baby girl, I've felt it all

There she is, swaying her hips like a goddess. Her perfect red lips looking appealing to everyone, her laugh making everyone stare at her. Her dress clinging tight to her curves making her look sexy as fuck. She's so beautiful, and she knows it.

I like the confidence. I like it when women know the effect they have on men. And this woman sure as hell knows the effect she has on every man in this room right now.

So I walk up to her, just like that. I fix my hair and smirk as I walk towards her and see her friends pointing at me. She looks at me and smiles. I can see the want in her eyes, and I'm sure she can see the same in mine.

"Hey handsome." She says, her voice sounds soft. Her lips look soft too. I think of how those soft lips would feel tightly wrapped around my dick, leaving red circles from her lipstick around it.

"Are you listening?" Fuck I zoned out.

"No sorry, can you repeat what u said, babe?" I said with a low and intimidating voice. She blushes, really sexy, again. Everything about her is sexy.

"I said that I've never seen such a handsome guy like you in a strip club like this." She says while biting on her nails. I find that sexy too, everything she does is sexy.

"I actually thought the same of you." I said.

"Well I'm here because a stripper here is a good friend of mine, I wanted to see her perform." She says.

"Who is that good friend of yours if I may ask?" I asked. She batted her beautiful long lashes, she's so fucking beautiful and I need her as soon as possible.

"Raven Chyna is her stripper name. Do you know her?"

Oh hell yes I do.

I thought of how I fucked Raven, against the wall, against a desk, on the couch. I thought of the way her full plump lips kissed the tip of my dick and how she deepthroated it like a champion. Fuck that girl was amazing.

"Yes I know her." I said looking at the beauty in front of me again. "Oh look there she is." I said as I placed my hand on the lower back of this girl and guided her towards Raven. "Hey Raven, I heard this is a friend of yours?" I said looking smugly at Raven.

"Not just a friend Tesfaye, we hooked up a lot." Raven said winking at the girl.

Fuck, this is my chance to get a threesome. That would be my first, I never had that.

"Don't you think that we would make an awesome trio?" I said placing my other hand on Ravens lower back, holding two girls now. Damn that feels good.

"Yes. Let's go somewhere private, right Brooklyn?" Raven said. So the girls name is Brooklyn? Love it.

"Oh yes please." Brooklyn said, looking up to me with flames of desire dancing in her eyes.

As we entered the room we all start to undress. I get in bed and grab Brooklyn's legs and drag her towards me. I place my lips on hers with force, to show her that I'm dominant. Our tongues are dancing with each other and suddenly moans are escaping her mouth. I open my eyes to see Raven laying under me eating Brooklyn's pussy. My dick is now laying on Ravens ass and I take advantage of that. I grab a condom and wrap it around my erect dick and slam inside her out of nowhere. Ravens moans send electric shocks through Brooklyn's pussy and she moans even harder. I keep slamming into Raven as hard as I can, my orgasm is already coming and that's way too soon so I pull out and let Raven get rid of my condom and suck my dick while I lay under Brooklyn, now I'm eating Brooklyn's pussy. I flip my tongue and suck on her clit while I'm penetrating her with my finger. She's fucking tight I can tell by how my two fingers are almost too much.

I need to be inside her, now. I flip Brooklyn over so that I'm on top and get another condom. I tease her by pushing the tip of my dick against her pussy. She moans harder. Suddenly I slam into her, and fuck I was right. She's so fucking tight, her pussy is heaven. I see Raven coming up to Brooklyn and kissing her intensely. I look at how these two beautiful sexy girls are locking lips with each other and it's so fucking erotic plus the feeling of this tight pussy around my dick that it's pushing me to the edge. My orgasm is ripping through my body and I'm moaning harder than I ever did.

This feeling, I never want to lose it.