Verse 1, Part 2

So watch out
If you try to play your luck
Ain't nobody gonna care enough
To catch you fall

Brooklyn's POV

It's been two weeks since I met Abel and we've been hooking up almost every day. We did it everywhere, in the shower, in his car, against the wall, in his bed and in mine, in the kitchen on the counter, every-fucking-where. And I loved all of it, he's amazing in bed.

But besides that he's also a really amazing person, and I think I might be falling for him. But I can't have him like that. He told me 'he puts his self between my legs not my heart'.

And I don't want the amazing sex to end so I shouldn't show any signs that I might be falling. Even though I already knew I would fall when I met him. And I knew I would fall hard.

Really hard.

My overthinking got interrupted by a text from Abel.

Abel ;P  : 
U down for a quickie? Meet me @ Starbucks 9AM pls I need ur body against mine rn

Yes I will be there.

And even though I know I shouldn't be doing this I still texted him that I would be there.

I took a quick shower and put on some good looking lingerie, I then checked the time, 20 minutes left. I had to get going if I didn't want to be late.

While driving my car into the parking lot I already saw Abel standing next to his car, looking at his phone. I parked my car next to his and got out.

"Get in the car," he demanded, holding the door of the backseat open "I'm so fucking horny."

I got in his car and he got in after me. He slammed the door so it would close and he then ripped my blouse off, revealing my tits to his hungry eyes.

"Fuck ur so sexy." He said, biting his lip. He then started to take off my bra, then holding both my tits in his hands. Massaging both with the same amount of attention. He kissed both nipples, the wet and sloppy kind of kisses. I shook a little because the amount of pleasure the feeling of his tongue on my nipples gave me.

Suddenly his hands were taking off my pants and thong and I was completely naked. He then also took off his pants and slipped on a condom and slowly entered me. Starting slow and after some time, thrusting harder and faster. Pounding the life out of me. After three thrusts I already reached my climax but he kept going and it felt so good.

After a while I decided to switch positions, he now lay down on the backseat and I was riding his dick with my ass in his face. He was moaning really low and the sounds that he was making were so hot. I sat down on his dick feeling all of it in my pussy, going as deep as possible. I then sped up and slammed down as fast and hard as possible and we then reached our climax together.

I was so fucking tired and I wanted to fall asleep in Abels lap so badly, but I couldn't. He would end this and I would never be able to see (and feel) him ever again. So I grabbed my clothes and started to get out of the car when all of a sudden he said:

"Why don't you stay the night at my apartment?"

And I can't help but give in, "I'd love to.".

"