Chapter 13

"So, how was it?" Diesel sung to her, as he watched her make her way to him.

"How do you think? The asshole still thinks I'm a murderer. He can't fucking understand that I was doing what I was told to do. And he seems to think I need to talk about my past. It might help me move on. He just a stupid idiot." She scoffed to him but kept her voice low. She was still holding a small grudge against him for making her go.

"You know your not a murderer. Come let's take a walk and you can tell me all about it." Diesel made his way out of the hanger. She threw her head back and groaned but followed him out anyway. This discussion wasn't meant for other ears. It was a secret not many people knew and she had no plan on anyone else finding out.

"So, how was it?" Sideswipe asked his brother as he walked into the room, trying to hide the grin on his face. His brother gave him a 'really' look.

"It was just fantastic." He said sarcastically. "The little she-devil had to play a game before her appointment."

Sideswipe sat up to hear this story, it sounded funny to him. "Well go on." He said with a smirk.

Sunstreaker gave him another sideways look and couldn't stop himself from slapping his brother behind the helm.

"Ow, really was that necessary." Sideswipe said rubbing the back of his helm.

"Yes, it was. Anyway, the fleshy decided to slam my door and almost damage it, then ran off to the elevators without me. I had to chase her around the slagging parking garage. She thought she was so clever. We were fifteen minutes late to her appointment. I had to lie and say we got lost." Sunstreaker finished and Sideswipe couldn't stop laughing. Sunstreaker gave him a shove off the berth.

"Oh, come on, bro. That's was hilarious." He said holding onto his chest, trying not to laugh so hard. Sunstreaker gave a scoff and left the room, Sideswipe in tow.

The twins walked back out to the hanger just in time to see Diesel and Nichole walking down the path outside. Diesel walked with his hands behind his back. Nichole had her hands in her back pocket. Sunstreaker stopped to watch her walk away.

"Bro!" Sideswipe yelled as he ran into his unmoving twin.

"Hey don't scratch my paint!" Sunstreaker yelled back at him.

"Well if you wouldn't have stopped in the middle of the hanger." He snapped back.

"Will you shut up?" Sunstreaker growled.

"Why do I need to shut up?" Sides said shoving his brother. Sunstreaker shoved back.

"What the frag?"

"You're such a baby." Sunstreaker pushed, shoving him again.

"Me?!? You're the one crying over his finish and some stupid girl." Sideswipe threw a punch this time, hitting his twin in the gut. Sunstreaker stumbling back at the hit, growling as he regained balance.

"I do not cry over anything or anyone." He roared throwing back a punch, hitting Sides in the helm.

The twins continued their fight. Shouting out profanities at each other. Taking stabs at one another without using swords, just their words. It caught the attention of others in the hanger. Even Diesel and Nichole could hear the metal clashing together from out in the yard.

"Will you two knock it off!" Yelled Ironhide as he stormed into the hanger. The two ignored him, throwing punches at each other. Optimus drove in from a patrol. He transformed quick and swiftly before storming to the two frontliners.

"That's enough!" He roared, his deep low voice echoing off the walls. He grabbed the two by the door wings, ripping them off each other.

"I don't know what that was about, but it better not happen again." He warned them. Sunstreaker pulled himself out of Optimus's grip, transformed and drove off without another word.