Chapter Three

Harry watched Louis from the corner of his eye as they sat at their favorite diner. The lad was swinging his legs around slightly, since he didn't touch the floor.

"Lou? Are you feeling alright?" Harry asked for what may be the hundreth time in the past month. He couldn't help it, he was just really worried about Louis' well being.

Louis nodded his head, chuckling fondly. "Yeah; Haz I'm fine.Are you okay?" He asked, picking up a fry and dipped it into a milkshake and ate it. "You seem.. Nervous or something," He decided on saying, ignoring the playfull look of disgust Harry had given him when he saw him eat the fry dipped in the milkshake.

Harry nodded his head, leaning across the table and took Louis' face in his hands. "Yeah, I'm perfect." He murmured, pressing a soft kiss to Louis' forehead before sitting back down. "Are you ready to go yet? You devoured that," He chuckled, looking over at Louis who nodded happily.

"Yeah, lets get out of here." He smiled, standing up and tossed a twenty down on the table. Harry waited for Louis to walk over, taking his hand in his before padding out of the restaurant and down towards the car.

(authors note- I wrote this on my phone and accidentally published it and I can't un-publish it- not that I can see anyways so I'll finish it another time! Thanks for reading it's my first larry AU ever!)