Chapter 6 In need of Husband

Robert's POV

I waited for my sister in my office forever until finally she decided to show up after about 30 minutes as if normal. Well it's normal I guess. If it was someone else I would have thrown him or her out without giving them fright. I hate to be kept waiting. But she is different. She is my family more so my most precious little sister.

'So, what is it that is very important to have disturb me my precious once in my lifetime moments with my best friend, Brother?' she said.

'Grrh...your friend is not going away anywhere Em' I replied irritated.

'It's only a month. After that she is never coming here again'

'What do you mean?'

'Well for one this is her once and only world tour of three months, which I pain stalking requested for a month to spend with me while touring the states. The second being... well it does not matter. So what do you want to talk?'

I waited curiously hoping she would continue but seeing that she have no intention to do so and only eager to run away I have no choice but to start talking..

'I wanted to hire her as my babies' nanny'

'WHAT!!! Are you crazy? That impossible'

'Why? Everything is possible? Little sister' annoyed at her attitude of my decision. 'I would double or may be triple of how much would have been normally paid for the job. She can stay here in no expense. She can visit anywhere in states free of cost. I am even willing to allow her to use my private jet if it's somewhere far so she can return home for the night. I would even give her bonus and incentives more attractive than anyone could hope for'

'But why?'

'Because my babies like her. Because Sarah, I am at my wits end. Because she is the Miracle that I have been hoping ever since ...since that day...

I have never seen my babies so peaceful until yesterday in her embrace. I had desperately wanted time to stop there. They have had suffered too much and I am helpless to help them'

'But..' she started but I interrupted

'You are their aunt. Surely you would want them to be happy. No?'

'Of course Robert I want them to be happy. What do you take me for? It pains me to see them suffering. I am their aunt and even hold them. They are frightened of me like I am some kind of plague, like I would harm them. I wanted to take care of them and provide what their mother could not'

'Then it's settled. You are helping me hire her. I would have talk to her directly but I also would like to respect your friendship'

'But there is a little problem'

I lifted my eyebrow and looked at her questioning.

'The thing is she is only staying her for one month'

'Oh... that's no problem. After hearing what I could offer she would definitely want to reconsider staying longer. Who would be foolish enough to reject such once in a life time offer. Moreover, she doesn't have to stay forever. Only one or two year would be enough'

'But brother the thing is she is getting married in 5 months time and she wanted to travel the world before that. Moreover she is not in desperate need of money and she is well to do herself if not in excess. She is a very proud person. So I am guessing she might reject your offer, at most from your attitude if not the money' she replied.

'Anyway, that's where I need you. I need you to find out what might help her reconsider my offer. I have to hire her at all cost Sarah' seeing that she is not convinced I continues, 'they desperately need her. Don't you want to help them? Don't you love them?'