Who Are You?

Hi I'm Emily, I'm a senior high school girl. I'm also a gamer that doesn't get out much and that is my down fall... You see I'm the biggest loser in high school and I have the worst enemy in the world! His name is Trent Donson, he is the coolest boy in school but he has a HUGE ego. But that ego doesn't drag him down at all! Trent Donson is also the captain of the football team, and of course all the cheerleaders are always all over him and his buddies too. Sometimes I wish I could be as popular as Trent but, other times I'm happy to be me and what makes me so happy is my best friend, Sylas Gyloras. She is literally the happiest person in the world and she is pretty famous for it on her YouTube channel of course! She absolutely loves to share her joy and it's actually pretty contagious! Well, if your not Caron Shwitz. Caron Shwitz is almost the biggest fan girl in high school, for whom you ask? Obviously Trent Donson. She is the captain of the cheer squad and she loves to point out everybody's imperfections, but she doesn't make it obvious. She will say things like " I think your eye shadow  needs a little fixing hun." in her little innocent sassy voice. Her little group backs her up half the time  and a part of her group is Alexandra Remmi. Alexandra is really cool and she hangs out with me and Sylas a lot! But she does have a crush on a particular boy that really likes Sylas. Nixon Dalas, he really likes Sylas although she is really oblivious to his feelings. He is really cool and we all hang out alot! ( Me, Sylas, Nixon, and Alexandra.) But the bad thing is Nixon is best friends with TRENT and always brings him along, I seriously don't know how such a nice guy could be friends with a big egotistic JERK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that is it for this "chapter." It was mostly introducing the characters :] this is gonna be great! CYA!