threesome

grayson and i have been sneaking around and fucking secretly lately. he told me to wait for him on the bed naked, so i did. the lights were off. i heard someone walk in but i didn't see them. i walked over and smashed my lips onto his. we made out passionately. we were feeling each others bodies and getting undressed. grayson must've been rlly hard cuz he was a little bigger then i remembered. i was sucking his dick when the door swung open. "what the fuck?!" he turned the lights on. it was grayson! OMG I WAS JUST SUCKING ETHANS DICK. i looked over and saw that grayson had a huge boner. i walked over and took his shirt and pants off and kissed him. we made out while ethan was jacking off while watching us. grayson put me on the bed and started rubbing my clit. he licked my pussy and stuck two fingers inside me. "oh yes grayson. right there" ethan walked over and shoved his dick in my mouth. "mmm" "i need you now grayson" "are you sure baby?" "yes" he took his boxers off and started rubbing his cock. "are you ready?" he said as he slowly entered himself into me. "ohhh" the pain turned into pleasure as he started going faster. "oh yes faster" "what do you call me?" he said as he spanked me. "DADDYY" he pounded into me. ethan started kissing me as i rubbing his dick. "you're so god damn tight" "mmm fuck mee" "i'm gonna-" grayson came inside me. "OMG IM GONNA- AHHH FUCK YES GRAYSON" i came all over his dick. ethan whispered in my ear "you wanna try something new?" "mmm yes daddy" he started licking my asshole. he put his middle finger up to it and was swirling it around. "you ready" "yes" a tear shed down my cheek as he slowly entered his finger into my asshole. "do you want me to stop?" "no. keep going" i started feeling the pleasure. he added a second finger. then a third. "oooo ethan" i moaned. "i want you. right now" he put his huge dick up to my ass and slowly puched himself in. "mmmmmmmm" "ohhhhhh" he went faster and faster. "MMMMMMMM" "OHHHH YESSSSSS" OH DADDY" grayson couldn't handle it anymore. he walked over and shoved his cock into my pussy while ethan was still in my ass. "OH MY- FUCKKK! YESSSSSSSS" we kept going for a while. changing spots and positions until we couldn't handle it anymore. "oh that was the best sex i've ever had" "we'll definitely be doing that again"