class project

(your pov)
me and grayson are partnered up for a science project. they don't give you any time to do it in class so we have to do it out of school hours. grayson is coming over today to work on it.
grayson is supposed to get here at 4 so at 3:30 i quickly throw on a black crop top with a flannel over it with jeans. (outfit below⬇️⬇️)

(grayson's pov)it's 3:58 and i knock on y/n's door

(grayson's pov)
it's 3:58 and i knock on y/n's door. she opened the door. she invited me in and offered me some snacks. after we went up to her room and sat on her bed to work on the project. it's been an hour and i'm getting really bored. i've always thought y/n was kinda cute, but i never thought anything other than that. now i'm looking at her and maybe starting to get feelings for her.
(your pov)
i looked up and grayson was staring at me in a weird way. i smirk and look back down to the computer. he keeps staring at me and i start to blush.
(grayson's pov)
y/n is leaning over and i can see her boobs. i start to get a boner. she notices and blushes. she gets up to go to the bathroom take my shirt up and sit in a sexy way on her bed. (pic above)
(your pov)
i came back from the bathroom to see grayson without a shirt on. i start to blush and smirk. damn he's hot. he got up and walked over to me. he was really close to my face and i could feel his heavy breathing on my face. i could see the very obvious boner through his pants. he looked into my eyes and kissed me passionately as i kissed back. he licked my bottom lip for entrance and we started making out. he said his hands down to my jeans and unbuttoned them. he slid off my jeans as i took off my shirt. we backed up to the bed and i took off his jeans and felt him through his boxers. i slid his boxers down to reveal his 8 inch cock. i rubbed his dick and shoved it in my mouth. "mm y/n" i kept going deeper and deeper until i was gagging. "ohh yess. shit i'm gonna cum" i sucked him as fast as i could until he came all over my face. i licked his cum clean as he turned me onto my back. he pulled my panties down as i pulled my bra off. he sucked at my nipples as he rubbed my clit. he made kisses down to my pussy and started to flick his tongue around my clit. "ooo yes grayson" he shoved his finger into my pussy. "mmm daddy" he rubbed his dick and put it to my entrance. he entered me slowly and started going faster. "oh shit y/n your so tight" "oh daddy fuck me" he was going as hard and fast as he could. "oh shit grayson i'm gonna cum" "me too. let's do it at the same time." "3,2,1" "oh fuckk" "mmm yess daddy" "oooooo" he pulled out and layed next to me panting. "so y/n, u wanna be my girlfriend?" "yes daddy ;)"