Chapter 1: The Anti-Hero Of The Story

Y/n POV
We soon arrive at Vale, looks bigger than I thought. People look at me, before I took out the orbs and throw them at the ground. Only two Soulless spawns.

Me: Destruction, now!

They obeyed and making havoc everywhere, but someone tries to stop me. It was a female that has red hair.

Me: Get out, or I'll have my minions attack you.

???: Why not fight me?

Me: Cause you're not worthy to fight me.

The Soulless attack her. But, she dodges, parries all of their attacks. She bested all of them, at once. I was honestly not shocked to see this.

Me: I underestimate you, I guess you are worthy to fight me. Now, let's do this.

She immediately charges towards me, I use time manipulation to stop time. I walk towards her and I examine her. Until, the time itself resume all by itself. She looks at me before, she throws her weapon at me, I catch it and inspect it. I look back at her and throw her weapon at her, she catches it. I throw one of my swords at her, she blocks it, I teleport behind her and kick her. She falls down and I punch her several times.

Me: Heh, should've run when you have a chance mortal.

???: I think she went this way!

I look to see seven people, they see the female on the ground, before getting their weapons out. I grab the back of her armor and throw her at them.

Me: If that's your strongest friend... then I'm sure all of you are very weak.

One of them looks really mad, she rushes towards me and tries to punch me. I got hit, I rewind time so that I can catch her attack. When she is about to punch me, I catch her fist and punch her and grab her leg, lifting her up in the air.

Me: Next time, don't waste such an amazing opportuni-

I felt something cold behind me, I look behind me to see a female in white about to use her semblance. I turn around to face her.

Me: Why do you mortals even fight me? All of you don't worth my time.

I teleport top of the building and look down below to see them.

Ruby POV
The mysterious person disappeared, we hurried and check on Yang and Pyhrra. They stood up, but barely able to walk.

Y/n POV

I watched them as they walk away, I open the portal leading to the Soul Realm.

Me: They seem really falsely untrained, but very good in a certain degree. I'll train all of them, one day. For now, I must look for a place for me to rest, and eat. The Soul Realm is... difficult to live in, considering everything's floating. Hm, well... it doesn't mean I can't live a good life.

I throw one of my swords at one of the giant floating rocks, making it split on half. I open a portal, leading to somewhere, I enter the portal and I instantly got in gun point.