four

tommie
|so, when should we meet up?

me
|never *erased
|idk...

tommie
|well when r u free?

me
|why do you care? what r u trying to
|do? *erased
|friday

tommie
|well friday it is then 😊

me
|what do u want a bj? *erased
|let's meet up at the mall..?

tommie
|okay, yeah
|ill be around a group of girls and
|guys screaming my name w their      |phones out, probably wearing a         |white shirt...

me
|okay mr.smartypants where should  |we meet then? 😒

tommie
|ill send you the directions.

me
|uh okay?

steven turned off his phone and flipped on his back, looking up at the ceiling, 'what the hell am i doing?'

ring! ring! ring!

the sound of an alarm clock awoke steven from his sleep, 'what the hell?' he thought as he shut it off.

"hey, steven! have you texted tom yet?" conner yelled from down stairs, with a smirk, obvious in his voice.

steven rolled his eyes and went to tom hollands chat, 'what do i even say?'

after sitting there for awhile steven called out for conner, sadly.

footsteps were then being heard coming up the stairs, "yes, ste?"

"ew, don't call me that. just help me text him back..."

and with that conners eyes lit up and he jumped onto stevens bed, "okay, well you don't wanna meet him straight away, get to know him. unless you really want that blow j-"

steven grabbed one of his pillows and whacked conner in the face with it, "shut up and just help me!"

conner smiled and thought of what to say, "well you told him 'no' to the meeting up right?"

"well, if you mean i wrote a long paragraph about how my straight best friend has a huge boy crush on him, stole my phone and texted him, then yes, yes i did!" steven said annoyed just thinking of the moment again.

"so, you left out the part of me adding him and not you right?"

"just shut up and help me!"