5SOS Story Ideas

How to buy your story:

Hello there, you wonderful person! This is a book of ideas that I have came up with by myself. I get poetic at nighttime, so I figure, why let all those ideas go to waste when I can give them to someone else?

Most of these ideas are inspired by songs, even though the meanings of the lyrics have nothing to do with the idea. It's usually just the title that gets my brain working lol.

Here is how you buy an idea!

Step One-

Comment on the idea you want. I can only sell these ideas to one person. In order for me to pick you, you can't just comment "I want this one" or "Give me this" because I will no way in one million years ever pick you if you demand it. Comment something suggesting on what you would do with the story, or why you like it. No need to be rude and grabby:-)

Step Two-

Once I have given you an idea, you have two weeks to publish it. If it takes longer than two weeks, I will take the idea back and put it up for sale. (I make exceptions to people).

Step Three-

As a payment to me for giving you the idea, you have to dedicate your first chapter to me. "Credits to WriteDrunk for the idea" or something along those lines. Also, I like to put all of the ideas in a little reading list, so dedicate your first chapter to me so that I can see it:-)

NOTE:

ALL OF THESE IDEAS ARE COPYRIGHTED. I WILL NOT HESITATE TO REPORT YOU TO WATTPAD FOR PLAGIARISM. I take time thinking of these ideas and I will not appreciate it if you take my credit. It's stealing.

I keep records on who owns what story and what not, so I will have your profile if you do try to steal and idea!

I'm also okay if you would like to change an aspect of the story. Just be sure to run it by me first!

Happy buying:-)