Chapter 1

I was walking through the halls backstage, pass in hand to show I belonged here. I haven't seen my mom in a while she's been so caught up in her work that everyday she gets home I'm already asleep. She works as a hairdresser for big time stars before their performances. I was so happy she invited me to come backstage with her since she knew that I'd love to spend more time with her. She never told me who the secret celebrity or celebrities were, so I'm excited to find out who.

My life has been pretty much a chaotic mess, but mom always has tried her best to make both of us happy. After she divorced her abusive husband she took on this hairdresser job of her dreams. After a traumatizing life I'm pretty good at masking my emotions. Like for example my nerves at this very moment are high on end, but I'm able to control it and get over myself. I've never seen a celebrity in person, just thinking about me, (y/n), standing in the presence of a famous person is incredible. 

I got so lost in thought thinking about the mystery celebrities that I didn't notice I stepped on part of a trigger causing a huge door to slam in my face. With a huge crash I fell to the floor, the door slammed on my nose causing it to bleed everywhere. I tried to keep my composure as I looked around seeing if anyone was around to help. 'What the heck.. no one's around.' I thought. All the corridors were empty, this place looked abandoned considering the flickering lights and no sign of life. My life keeps getting better and better honestly. I managed to pick myself up feeling dazed and clutching my nose in my hands.

Blood was running down my arms as I picked up my pace to get to my mom. She'd know what to do. I found the door and opened it up and walked inside. My vision was blurry after getting knocked in the face, but I managed to make her out since I've seen her literally my whole life. Noticing a lot of people looking at me with blurry faces I kept my head down. I try my best to walk over without bumping into anything. She was all the way in the back at the last station. "M-mom I ran into a door and I hit my n-nose" I tried not to cry as the pain was seeping in. She turned around and gasped putting her styling tools down. "Again?! How do you get yourself into these situations all the time?!" The person sitting in the chair had a worried expression on his face. "Are you ok, you have blood dripping down your arms" He said as he put his hand on my arm. I felt my face get red, weird I'm usually good at hiding that kind of stuff. My mom glanced at her watch. "U-um Jimin can you take care of her I'm under a strict schedule and I need to get Jin's hair done fast." Wait Jimin? Jin? You've got to be kidding me.... They're here... does that mean all of BTS is here... The boy's eyes lit up at the thought. "Yes I'm already stage ready so I can help" The boy, apparently Jimin, assured her. "Thank you so so much!" And with that my mom rushed off. My vision started slowly coming back and Jimin and the world around me started getting into focus. I looked around as Jimin got up to talk to someone. I couldn't believe it, they were all there, Suga looking unamused as V and Jungkook were messing with his hair. RM and Jin were getting their hair done in two stations next to each other. Wow well that's a big surprise.

Jimin walked back over with J Hope hurriedly . "Wow are you ok?!" J Hope sounded so worried. I nodded my head wearily. Still clutching my nose they pulled me out of the room. "W-where are we going?" I asked still dazed from everything happening. "Oh right, should've explained that" Jimin smiled comfortingly. "We're taking you to a room with the first aid kit to clean you up, I brought Hoeseok with us to help." J Hope smiled and waved reassuringly. Both their hands were firmly holding my arms making sure I didn't fall over. I felt the redness spread across my face again, I tried covering my blush with my hands the best I could.

We got to the room and they sat me down in a chair. The room was empty except for a couple chairs and some medical supplies. A mirror sat in front of me and that's when I saw how much blood actually came out of my nose. I sat back looking mortified as I looked down at my blood drenched arms. Jimin and J Hope came to my side and helped clean up the mess. 

Jimin cleaned my face off with a wet towel as J Hope started cleaning my arms off. Jimin was so close to my face it was almost unbearable. He looked so perfect even from this close. After they cleaned everything off they stepped back and admired what they did. "Perfect" J Hope whispered while smiling. I blushed bright red at this. Was he saying they did a perfect job or that I was... no that can't be. "How's your nose doing? You did crash into a door after all" I chuckled. "My nose hurts a little, but I'll be fine." 

After I said that Jimin bent down and kissed my nose. "That should make it better" He laughed as my blush grew redder. J Hope bent down quickly and kissed my nose too. "Hey no fair you can't just take her all to yourself." That's the moment I knew my life was going to be great.