Chapter 3

When I got outside I saw my mom was outside. "Mom what's going on?" I asked suspiciously. "Honey, we have to talk about something really important." She walked over to us. "Alright, let's get down to business. I got an excellent idea while the boys were all talking about you. You're out of high school and are looking for something to do with your life. I've never seen those boys be so happy over something in a long long time. You'll be a good stress reliever for them in this stressful time of touring. And I was wondering if you wanted to come with us on tour and help around." I stood there in complete shock. How could this be happening this is so insane. "I'd give you some time to decide but tomorrow we're leaving for the resting spot, which is like a vacation home so the boys can get a break." I looked over at my mom, "I think you should do it." I looked between the two and decided my fate. 

"Alright, I'll leave you tonight to pack and say your goodbyes. Everyone will be so happy that you're coming with us." She smiled, "I'll go tell them the good news, goodbye!" And with that she walked away. After we finished waving we left back to the house. "So you're finished packing huh?" She walked into my room looking at the emptiness of the room. "Yea it's really depressing." I looked at the ground solemnly. She quickly walked over and brought me into a hug. "Hey don't get all sad on me now you're going to make so many new memories. And don't worry about me I'm so caught up in my job I'll be fine." She smiled softly at me. "And you're going to visit sooner or later, you'll be fine" She hugged me tightly one last time and said our good nights.  

The light drifted into the empty room cascading rays of light all over the room. I awoke to my alarm and got up out of bed. I barely slept thinking about everything happening. I got ready for the day and walked out to see my mom waiting in the kitchen. "Today's the big day, got everything you need?" She looked down at my luggage and bag examining it like she could tell what I packed. "Yes yes I'll be fine I got everything." I put my carry on backpack on my shoulders and took the handle of my suitcase out. "Ok (y/n), lets leave" Mom put my suitcase in the car and we were off to the airport. 

We arrived quickly to the airport, they told me to get there around 9 am. It's 8:45 now I doubt they'd get here this early. My mom and I surprisingly spotted the manager standing at the doors. "Oh hey! There you are!" She waved excitingly. "Where are the others... Mrs....." "Oh just call me Kim, forgot to say that. Ahh another thing here's my phone number" My mom and her talked for a while, I got lost in thought looking out at the sky watching the airplanes leave. I got brought back to reality after my mom hugged me. "Alright I've got to go I've got work in a little bit." I hugged her back tightly. "I'm going to miss you so much." She looked at me one last time and kissed my forehead. "We'll see each other soon, text me when you get off the plane, I love you!" And with that she left quickly so she wouldn't be late for work.

After a couple minutes of talking I got thrown into a hug from behind and my eyes covered. "Guess who" I turned around and had a moment of panic. A bunch of people with masks and covered head to toe were all surrounding me. I ran behind Kim, "W-who're those p-people" My voice was shaking like crazy. Laughter erupted from everyone and I looked around confused. "It's just us." They all pulled their masks down to reveal themselves. Kim wiped a tear off her face, "They have to wear a disguise so they won't be recognized. Y-you're face was priceless." I fake pouted crossing my arms. "That wasn't funny" I got pulled into a hug from Jin, "You'll be fine, I won't let these kids hurt you." "Hey who're you calling kids" Jimin said fake pouting as well. Everyone laughed happily. It felt like I was apart of something so comforting and I felt like I belonged here. I knew that I picked the right choice.