Act 1: Encounter| The Black and white fox

Third person POV
(Y/N) was heading home from yet another boring day of school. Nothing changing, nothing new being introduced into her bland life.

"Another day of nothing interesting at all..." She sighed to herself. It seems like everyday for the past year was the same routine. Nothing ever really happened and now she'd be taking her normal route home yet again... Then it hit her. Take a different route home today. It'd be somewhat of a change. So she decided to wander through the forest that would cut out right by her house. She walked through quietly admiring the scene around her. The sun poking its way through the trees, the faint tweeting of birds,and the occasional crunch of leaves beneath her feet. This was just what she needed to change up her routine and she enjoyed every second of it.

As she was nearing her home she noticed something lying on the ground. Something of a bright white and dark black. She kneeled down near it. Upon closer inspection it was a beautiful black and white fox, he looked to be in a lot of pain. "You poor thing... Who'd hurt such a pretty fox?" She asked herself. Without another thought, (Y/N) picked up the injured animal, just as she did it opened its eyes and wiggled it's nose. " Hey little dude. I'm gonna take you to my place to see if I can help you out, ok?" She said to the fox calmly. He gave a small nod almost as if he understood her words.

The walk to her house was quiet, aside from the quiet breathing of (Y/N) and the fox. Once she got inside, she placed the fox on a pillow to make sure he was comfortable. (Y/N) found a first aid kit and began to disinfect and bandage the little fox's wounds. "You're a brave little guy, aren't you?" She asked the fox. As soon as she was done the fox directed his attention to a vase of Camellia flowers. "You like Camellias? I have a bush of them growing in my backyard." She explained to the fox. "Should I name you that? Lemme see... The Japanese word for Camellia is Tsubaki.... I'll call you Tsubaki!" She told him, petting him gently.

Tsubaki nuzzled against her hand. "I guess you like that name huh?" (Y/N) questioned, continuing to pet the little fox. It just occurred to her. What do foxes eat? She picked up her phone and opened up google. (This scene is brought to you by Google. Cause what other search engine is there?) They're omnivorous so they only really eat berries and small birds. Well obviously she doesn't have any small birds. "How about some Blueberries little dude- I mean Tsubaki?" She asked them. He gave a small nod.

She went over to the kitchen and made a small bowl of blueberries and placed it by Tsubaki. "Here ya are. Eat as much as you can alright?" She gently pat his back. Well this day was certainly an eventful evening for (Y/N). Better than her everyday routine that's for sure.

A/N
Ok wow I didn't think I'd get much done tonight but here! The first chapter of my newest story! I can't promise regular updates, cause I'm inconsistent AF. Honestly I'm surprised I even worked up enough courage to write and publish this the same day. I was partly inspired by two things. One is Kamisama kiss. Tomoe reminds of Tsubaki a lot and I thought hey I want a relationship like that with Tsubaki and here we are tripping into My fantasies. Two is a song called die for you by starset.

A personal head cannon of mine is once Tsubaki has an eve for long enough and knows them enough, they will do anything for said eve. Only Strike Tanaka can prove me wrong there and even so I'll have a hard time giving that up. Any way thanks for reading!

-Duskshimmertales