12

Steve banged on the lab door as hard as he could. Not stopping until Tony opened it.

"What do you wan-"

"I just got through to (Y/N)" He said sternly. Without a second thought Tony led him down to the lab and sat him down at a table. Tony leaned against the side of the table and listened to him intently.

"What did she say?" He questioned.

"She said she won't be coming home anytime soon, and that she'd bring me back some animal crackers."

"Ok, so that means?"

"She's in deep trouble and we need to find her," Steve ordered. Tony stood up from the table and crossed his arms.

"How the hell did you get all that from 'not coming home' and 'animal crackers?" Tony was sure Steve was completely out of his mind. There was no way he could've gotten that from two very vague statements.

"She and I came up with this, type of code phrase for when either of us are in trouble." Steve explained, "And the word she chose was Animal Crackers." Tony glared at Steve.

"Steve are you sure she's in trouble? What if she does just bring home some animal crackers for you Hmm?"

"Tony I hate animal crackers," he said nonchalantly. Tony closed his eyes and nodded his head, finally understanding how serious the situation has gotten.

"Cap, give me your phone." He held out his hand waiting for the smooth metal of a phone to land in it. Steve reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone, placing it in Tony's hand. Tony walked over to his computer and plugged Steve's phone in, then began to fiddle around with certain files and programs. The more he worked the more frustrated he became. Tony was shaking, shaking so intensely that he every time he moved the mouse it jerked so far away from the place he wanted it to be.

"Tony," Steve asked as his eyes and tone softened. He didn't reply and kept trying to work in this state. Steve walked over to Tony and placed his hand on top of his. He stopped working and stopped running his hands through his hair, looking up at the taller figure.

"You need to focus."

"Right," Tony nodded. Steve moved his hand away from the smaller man's as he continued to figure out where you were.

"This'll take a while Cap, so get comfy."

The sun just barley poked above the small window in your cell. You laid there, shivering and terrified. What happened last night was unbearable, and it was something you'd never wish to experience again. The creaky wooden door swung open and Theodore stepped inside.

You were completely naked, but that didn't stop him. You tried to ease yourself by not facing him, so that he couldn't see your nudeness.

"Food's here sweetheart," you didn't respond, and scooted closer to the corner you were in. "Oh come on your going to be like this now?" Your hands were still tied behind your back, so he grabbed the rope and dragged you to the center of the floor. He moved his hand to the clasp of the gag and loosened it, allowing it to slip down your neck

This wasn't right, you felt uneasy sitting in front of him like that. He pushed a plate of chicken and some peas towards you. He grabbed the spoon off the plate and scooped so vegetables on to it. He inched the spoon closer to you. You quickly jerked your head away from the spoon, refusing to eat it.

"You're going to starve you know," he remarked, trying the spoon trick again only to be left with the same response. He threw the spoon down to the tray in frustration. He sat down in front of you and placed a hand on your neck. He moved his hand to the back of your neck, and gripped it tightly. You didn't say anything, you just glared at him, with your bruised eye that he gave you last night.

"You were so talkative yesterday, what happened?" You swallowed hard.

"I found out that you're a lying and deceitful  bitch," you snapped. He quickly moved his hand and backhanded you, leaving a faint mark. He stood up and grabbed the tray from the ground. He walked towards the door.

"Takes one to know one," he said before slamming the door shut. Once you heard the door lock you sat there, alone and you didn't have anything to work with. You were bound at the wrist and ankle, completely naked, and scared. What were you to do in a state like this?

— — — —

It's been. . . maybe three days. In all honesty you've lost count of the days and how many times Theodore has been touchy towards you.

You've stopped trying, as there was no use. You couldn't escape, because there was no way to. On top of that, you've become slightly weaker due to you refusing to eat anything they've offered, because who knows what they could've put in it. You've given up hope for Steve and the others to come and find you. They probably had no reason to, seeing how you left with the intent to not return for a while. You laid there on the cold, and unforgiving stone floor, wanting Theodore to deliver you to his master, or whoever you were captured for.

The door swung open and there he stood with a smug grin on his face.

"Are you going to starve yourself again love?"

"You don't have the right to call me that you psycho," you responded harshly. He just shook his head and crouched down beside you. He gently ran his hand over the various marks he had left on your body. There were tons of them.

"You're going to die if you keep this up you know."

"Death is better than being here with you," you muttered. You refused to look at him at any point in time, which you learned, really ticked him off. He grabbed your chin and pushed your face towards himself, you moved your eyes away from him looking and everything else in the room. He gritted his teeth and released your face.

"I'll be back later for another session."

— — — —

Sorry for another filler chapter! I've lost pretty much all my motivation in the past 2-3 weeks but I needed to get something out for you guys <3

Also thank you for 1.24k reads??!? You keep blowing my expectations out of the water! <3