The Story of Tonight

INFINITY WAR SPOILERS

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE WATCHED THE SADDEST MOVIE MARVEL HAVE GIVEN US THUS FAR.

I may not live to see our glory,

Peter could feel it in his stomach. It was only until after Dr. Strange had turned to ash did he realize that he was next.

But I will gladly join the fight.

As much as he knew that there was nothing he nor Mr. Stark could do to stop it, he didn't want to die either.

Cause when the children tell their stories...

The biggest reason why he didn't feel ready to go yet, was because he promised you he would come home. He would come home to you with his arms open and the world that much safer for you and your future.

Neither one would come to be if he left now.

He couldn't help but let hot tears stream down his face. He was flashing from laying on the cold, rocky ground of Titan to the soft, warm confounds of his bed, where you would be lying next to him.

You looked hurt as if you knew he wasn't coming home.

"I'm sorry." Was all he could muster before the inevitable happened.

And just like that, Peter Parker's bright and outgoing spirit was nothing more than a cluster of ash, swirling away.

They'll tell the story of tonight.

This was really short I know but it's the best I could manage while in the midst of exams and summative... I really want to write more in this book so let me know about anything you want to see!

Also, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! I want to make my book a safe place for ANYONE who loves Peter Parker, whether they be male, female, or gender non-conforming.

Expect many chapters in the future (even after the 30th) to have they/them pronouns so everyone can place themselves in the reader's shoes.

But also, if you wish to submit a request, but want certain gender profiles for that chapter then, by all means, let me know!!

This I think sums it up, thanks for reading and stay safe everyone!!

- Generic