X : The Game Begins

Kai - Yamamoto - Kuroo Tetsurou (Yaku)
Inouka - Fukunaga - Kuroo Aino

Lucky for Nekoma, the game was going to start with Aino as the server. Grinning with excitement, the ravenette walked to the right edge of the court to prepare for her attack. She dribbled the ball slightly as she waited for the referee's signal.

Once again, her eyes caught the gaze of Karasuno's Number 11; although this time, instead of being flustered, she flashed him an evil grin.

Finally, she heard the referee's whistle -- the signal for her to serve. She spun the ball on her hands, before she tossed it upwards. Running to gain her momentum, she jumped with all her might. Her back arched perfectly before her right hand smacked the ball hard.

The ball soared across the court so fast that Karasuno did not have time to process where it's going to land. The volleyball made its way towards Tsukishima, who failed to receive it, making the ball bounce off his shoulder and land on the polished floor.

Karasuno looked at her, bewildered. On the other side, Nekoma cheered and praised Aino. The girl just smiled at them in return.

"WOAH! That's just like Kageyama's serve!" Karasuno's Number 10, Shoyo, exclaimed.

"Shut up, dumbass," Kageyama silenced him, though he's amazed. 'It's more like Oikawa-san's.. She purposely hit the ball in Tsukishima's direction.'

This pissed the black-haired girl even more. 'So he's good at serves too? I shouldn't have slept earlier tsk,' she said in her mind.

On her way back to the serving position, she met the tall blonde's eyes for the fourth time that day. Smirking at him, she mouthed, "Payback."

She snorted to herself when she saw him click his tongue.

'Isn't he going to switch with the libero? Hm~? Think you can handle my jump serves huh, Mr. Pole Stick?' She thought, her hazelnut orbs searching for a certain small player.

'Aha.'

The bright orange jersey of Karasuno's libero was easy to spot; the boy was sitting next to Coach Ukai, observing with those big brown eyes.

'..eh?' Before she could contemplate more about the matter, the referee blew his whistle. Aino did another jump serve and aimed for Tsukishima.

He tried to receive it this time, but failed again. He let out a silent 'tch' in annoyance. He slightly glared at her, which she returned with an innocent smile.

'Hmm.. Our next target is...' She thought inwardly. She scanned the opposite side of the court, and met Number 9's, aka Mr. Perferct, gaze in the process. She have him a toothy smile, showing her cat-like canines.

'Your turn, Mr. Perfect,' she said in her mind.

The referee whistled, signaling Aino to serve.

This time, the ebony-haired girl aimed for Mr. Perfect, which was kind of a wrong choice. Kageyama managed to receive the volleyball using his shoulder.

Out of the corner of her eyes, Aino saw the gray-haired girl from Karasuno beam at Kageyama, then sent Aino a glare afterwards.