XI : Kageyama Tobio

Fukunaga jogged towards the direction of the ball before bouncing it using his arm. He passed it to Inouka, who jumped and was about to spike when..

A certain blonde pole stick blocked his path.

The energetic boy seemed to be intimidated by the high wall blocking his way, because he forgot to spike the ball. Together with the volleyball, Inouka landed on the floor.

It took a moment before it dawned upon the team that they lost a point. When Inouka realized this, he screamed, "AH!! I'm so sorry! I didn't know what has gotten to me. I-I just stared at him and then AGH. I'M REALLY SORRY."

Aino approached Inouka, her shoes squeaking as she jogged towards the boy. The brown-haired male shivered and bowed in front of Aino, expecting her to give him a good beating because of his incompetence. However, the blackenette did the exact opposite.

"It's okay," she said, giving his back a friendly slap. "It's just a point, don't worry. We're a team, and a team should understand one another. It's just a simple mistake," she continued as she pointed her finger on her back where their teammates were; cheering and giving Inouka words of encouragement.

Giving them a big smile, Inouka shouted, "YES!"

Inouka ran back to his teammates, apologizing to them once more. Smiling slightly at the boy's sunny personality, Aino shifted her gaze to her front, where the four-eyes bean pole loomed over her. Letting out a slight huff, she glared at the tall blonde, and the said boy gladly did the same, invisible electricity shooting from their foreheads.

"Payback," the taller boy repeated what she mouthed earlier. He smirked at her one last time before returning back to his position.

The ravenette stood there for a few seconds, just staring at the boy's retreating back. "Fucker," she muttered before returning to her spot.

'This is going to be interesting..'

.~*~.~*~.

The referee blew his whistle for the umpteenth time that day, indicating the end of the match.

32 - 30 | Winner: Nekoma High School

'I wonder if the referee gets short in breath.. Hmm," Aino pondered thoughtfully. 'I mean, he's been whistling since the first game. Man, isn't that tiring? Well, whatever.'

The blackenette skipped to her panting teammates as they gathered around the bench to drink water after the damn tiring match.

"ONE MORE GAME!!" The gingerhead, Hinata, shouted, startling all the players around the gym; well, except for a certain black-haired girl.

Aino turned to him and gave him a big grin. "SURE LET'S GO!" She exclaimed, still full of energy. It felt so good for her to beat Mr. Tall Ass and Mr. Perfect so all she wanted at the moment was to defeat them again. Plus, she only played for a single set. Her body was still hungry for some action.

The ebony-haired girl felt it again -- the glare, Karasuno's medic's glare. Glancing at her slightly, Aino saw her muttering something like "Tobio is tired" and "he needs to rest, idiots" as she stood by Kageyama's side.

"Urgh?! What are you saying?!" Coach Nekomata shouted and turned to Hinata. "Your movements are all messed up, aren't they?! Just how much stamina do you have?!"

Karasuno's coach grabbed the orange-haired boy's collar, lifting him from the ground. "Hey c'mon now! That's not happening!" He scolded the short boy. "They still have to get the shinkansen."